Europe Serving all countries of the European continent.

Future Meet's.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 04:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Future Meet's.

Hi All
There was talk of a second crossfire meet at Easter time, is there still keen interested from crossfire owners in arranging this? Also if B&B's etc are required then speed of booking is of the essence, particularly at bank holiday weekend's

Castle Comb Action days start in April. Again if the is enought serious interest in attending then I will arrage it. If I book as the Crossfire car club then the following is available. We can obtain a Crossfire only parking section FOC to park and show our cars, obtain free entery for around twenty club cars, ( I need to confirm this number) and if your interested in driving your car around the race circuit, then there is a discount for a small number of crossfire club car's. the discount is only avaible if pre-paid and is limted to a certain total number of cars only, so early registration and payment is essential. Have a look at the Castle Comb site for more info.

Do respond ASAP if interest in either of the above so that we can make early arrangments. Suggestions of meet location are welcome. but I'm not driving to Scotland!!

Ken.

Old 01-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Future Meet's.

Count me in for an Easter Meet - Would be good to stay over B&B on the Sat night. Jon's suggestion of his sisters Pub near Wallingford, Oxfordshire sounds good. we'll go with the flow - just let me know!
Cheers Steve