Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

I'm making a new front emblem, anybody else want one

Old 07-18-2006, 05:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm making a new front emblem, anybody else want one

I can't stand that chrysler emblem on the front. It wouldn't be so bad if EVERY car they make didn't have it. Monday my car gets the back end shaved off and smoothed out. I was looking at the front this afternoon. That wing is nothing more than a piece being popped in. I have some very good connections to CNC equipment and I'm going to make a polished billet piece to go in place of the original one. I'm just going to take mine off and give it to them for specs. Anybody have thoughts on what should be made.

I'm going outside in a big with a piece of paper and begin drawing a whole new grill. I might just replace the whole thing with a piece of billet. I know the grill thing has been covered here a million times, but I'm not seeing it get anywhere other than the german connection. Seems to me they are expensive as hell for everything they offer. If you want to email me directly with idea's, feel free. My65cuda@aol.com