General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Discussion over at MBWorld

Old 04-17-2011, 04:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 04-17-2011, 08:17 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Discussion over at MBWorld

I started reading the discussion over there but for some reason my internet kicked me out. I don't know if it was on my end or something from the forum. It hasnt happened to me in our forum so I'm guessing it was their admin. From what I read, some of them didn't want to believe the times that some of our cars are putting out. They made a lot of excuses, still some were impressed. I wish I would have been able to read the whole discussion. I want a C3 pulley more than ever now.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:33 AM

Don't worry, oledoc set em straight.... thanks to FUBU letting him know about it...there's your credit

Old 04-17-2011, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Erzer
Don't worry, oledoc set em straight.... thanks to FUBU letting him know about it...there's your credit
Thanks bud
Yes, I want a c3 myself... Strange that noone does them. As eurocharged stated they will do soon I have put down the project with my contacts.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Contributed

Old 04-17-2011, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by JHM2K
Contributed
Kreuzfeuer? You have I white N/A I guess? Looks very nice.

Old 04-17-2011, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by FUBU
Kreuzfeuer? You have I white N/A I guess? Looks very nice.
Thanks Fubu!! Yeah I'm Kreuzfeuer over there.

Old 04-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Forum Regular

WOW...So I went back to this link to try to read the rest of the discussion...I read Doc's post and Lantana's...I started reading the next post after that (I forget the name) and you guessed it...Kicked out again...I really don't understand why people act like that...Last night I went to a little car meet near me...I met a couple of nice guys that were in a Challenger, 300, Magnum car club...They invited me to join their club even though I didn't drive a car on the LX platform...So I went home and got on their forum and their admin basically did the same thing...You are not welcome...When registering, it only gave me those LX platform cars as a choice so I put 300 and told them how I got there...I couldn't believe how rude the admin was...Here is the text msg I got and my response:

Me:Hello my name is Theo and I met Conrad tonight over in Kemah. I registered tonight and got the confirmation email but I'm not able to log in. By the way, I own a Crossfire but Conrad said you wouldn't mind me hanging around with my little Chrysler Lol.

Admin:Club only for 300, Charger, Magnum, Challenger and Jeep SRT. You are welcome to hang out, but will not be allowed to become a official member. Sorry

Me:K

Admin:Besides, you said in your member registration that you owned a 300...but were a member of crossfire forums...we figured you didn't own a LX sorry, rules are rules. Thanks for understanding.

Me:I didn't have any other choices when trying to register. No problem

Admin:Exactly, we don't accept any other vehicles. It's pretty clear on our home page what vehicles are eligible for membership.

Me:Ok I get it. I just thought it was nice to meet other mopar owners. There are not too many Crossfires out there so I rarely see any. I will prob get a SRT8 Jeep in the future. I didn't realize it was going to be a problem. At least two people I met were nice.

Admin:Sorry, not trying to be mean at al.

Me:I only went to your site because of my conversation with two of your members and I was also interested in the LED's one of them was selling. I really wasn't trying to crash your club.

Admin:I understand that. Just wanted you to know why you forum account was not approve.

WE ARE STEP CHILDREN!!!!

Old 04-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by noles
WOW...So I went back to this link to try to read the rest of the discussion...I read Doc's post and Lantana's...I started reading the next post after that (I forget the name) and you guessed it...Kicked out again...I really don't understand why people act like that...Last night I went to a little car meet near me...I met a couple of nice guys that were in a Challenger, 300, Magnum car club...They invited me to join their club even though I didn't drive a car on the LX platform...So I went home and got on their forum and their admin basically did the same thing...You are not welcome...When registering, it only gave me those LX platform cars as a choice so I put 300 and told them how I got there...I couldn't believe how rude the admin was...Here is the text msg I got and my response:

Me:Hello my name is Theo and I met Conrad tonight over in Kemah. I registered tonight and got the confirmation email but I'm not able to log in. By the way, I own a Crossfire but Conrad said you wouldn't mind me hanging around with my little Chrysler Lol.

Admin:Club only for 300, Charger, Magnum, Challenger and Jeep SRT. You are welcome to hang out, but will not be allowed to become a official member. Sorry

Me:K

Admin:Besides, you said in your member registration that you owned a 300...but were a member of crossfire forums...we figured you didn't own a LX sorry, rules are rules. Thanks for understanding.

Me:I didn't have any other choices when trying to register. No problem

Admin:Exactly, we don't accept any other vehicles. It's pretty clear on our home page what vehicles are eligible for membership.

Me:Ok I get it. I just thought it was nice to meet other mopar owners. There are not too many Crossfires out there so I rarely see any. I will prob get a SRT8 Jeep in the future. I didn't realize it was going to be a problem. At least two people I met were nice.

Admin:Sorry, not trying to be mean at al.

Me:I only went to your site because of my conversation with two of your members and I was also interested in the LED's one of them was selling. I really wasn't trying to crash your club.

Admin:I understand that. Just wanted you to know why you forum account was not approve.

WE ARE STEP CHILDREN!!!!
Yes we are. I had an SRT8 Jeep for a short while. Couldn't afford the gas, and I couldn't keep my foot out of it...love'd it...but need a "tow" vehicle...couldn't bring myself to try and rig a tow hitch around that beautiful exhaust...'nough said...

Old 04-17-2011, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by noles
WOW...So I went back to this link to try to read the rest of the discussion...I read Doc's post and Lantana's...I started reading the next post after that (I forget the name) and you guessed it...Kicked out again..
You sure your browser settings aren't messed up? Not only can I read, but I can also agitate

Old 04-17-2011, 08:04 PM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

We are not Chryslers, and we are not Mercedes. Thats very clear from both sides. We are Crossfires. More the reason to stay together and belong to our own club...

Old 04-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Forum Regular

Good points FP. The problem is that our forum is great , but at our CGTs we only manage 6-7 vehicles and there are so many vehicles in my area from what I have been told. They just never show up. Those other rude groups at least show up to their events. Everyday our club seems to get smaller. I always see people getting rid of their Crossfires. Unfortunately, this forum may soon be the only place I can connect with Crossfire owners.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey, even though I was tempted by the new Camaro coming out, I am stayin' put. Going to finish the two I have, keep them, show them, drive them...and if I somehow find some extra cash, I will have a Rudymobile to play with...but that is a while off...so, the "get togethers" I beleive have slowed because of the economy. We need to find a less expensive way for us all to meet. We all can't travel 2k miles to a meet but we can do 5-600 miles to meets. I won't make Colorado because of work and time restraints, same goes for Carlisle, which has been bad luck for me so far anyway, but will make Detroit, and the fall Dragon. The fall Dragon is one I will commit to each and every year barring any family emergencies. So, I suggest we all pick something we can do annually, and maybe venture out to one of the others from time to time. Now local events, unless you live in Texas or Illinios, seems harder to do. Just my view on things...

Old 04-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Now local events, unless you live in Texas or Illinios, seems harder to do. Just my view on things...
You have two XFs Doc. Do what I do.
Park 'em out front, grab a beer and have yer own meet!

Old 04-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tighed1
You have two XFs Doc. Do what I do.
Park 'em out front, grab a beer and have yer own meet!
lol. the only time i do that is when i detail them. i live in the back of a cul-de-sac and even once a month would definitely be showing off.