General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

RX8 Owners ...Xfire bashing for sport?

Old 10-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Angry RX8 Owners .....Xfire bashing for sport?

Recently ran accross this site during my surfing travals:

http://www.rx8club.com/showthread.ph...2&page=1&pp=15

It seems that they are just bashing our cars for fun and sport. Seems like they are a bunch of just plain idiots, with nothing better to do. They must be suffering from "Cerebral Rectal Displacement". Had considered making a post in honor of our Xfires, but thought it would be a waste of time and effort. They are also bashing this forum, I am not trying to be a rabble rouser, just thought all should know.

Old 10-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: RX8 Owners .....Xfire bashing for sport?

Sounds like a bit of jealousy over at the RX8 corral. They had a choice and they chose the RX8.
Why????????

Old 10-24-2004, 07:29 PM

LTD. I used to be a member of that forum before I was aware of the Crossfire. I had been on that site for about 6 months waiting to by an RX8. I happen to be looking at the 300C one day for my wife when a came across a black roadster, it was love at first site. When I talked with some members of RX8.com about my change of heart I was pretty much slammed and called all kinds of nice things. I know what you are talking about with that group. I do however think they have a very nice forum there and I have been talking to Mightyjlr about incorporating one of there features. I asked if we could add regional forums so that members in a particular area would have an easier time finding others in their area for discussing regional meets or other maters of relevance. I think this will be a welcome feature for everyone here.

Old 10-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Thumbs up Re: RX8 Owners .....Xfire bashing for sport?

That ...........I agree with Indy.

Old 10-24-2004, 10:27 PM

Thanks LTD. By the way, how do you like your power chip? I have been wanting to know more about the difference in power from stock. I assume it is probably not a whole lot different from the upsolute chip. I would have to say that the only thing that bothers me about the Crossfire is the less that stellar power this car puts out. Please tell me that chipping this car will help a little.

Old 10-27-2004, 08:49 PM

Let them spout their ignorance. Pull up next to one of those pieces of **** at any gas station, parking lot, etc and see which car gets ALL the attention. They can try to justify their purchasing decision however they want but there is simply no comparison. I love how every idiot in the world first speaks of "our car is faster than theirs"....SO friggin what! Our cars are sophisticated, upscale machines...theirs are ricer 20something mobiles.

Last edited by 2004XFire; 10-27-2004 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Thumbs up Re: RX8 Owners .....Xfire bashing for sport?

Originally Posted by Indyxfire317
Thanks LTD. By the way, how do you like your power chip? I have been wanting to know more about the difference in power from stock. I assume it is probably not a whole lot different from the upsolute chip. I would have to say that the only thing that bothers me about the Crossfire is the less that stellar power this car puts out. Please tell me that chipping this car will help a little.
So far there is a noticible difference in acceleration, still working on stats for mpg. soon as I run through this tank of gas I should be able see a difference.

Old 11-03-2004, 02:10 PM

wow i read through some of those posts and watched the video from top gear was it? that guy from england has some serious issues.

i like the rx8 as well. i wish everyone could just get along better. but imho you get an older and more respectful owners in the xfire due to the extra price of entry maybe.

i haven't raced one but due to magazine specs i don't think i'd go out there and say one would spank the other, it appears to be a drivers race.

Old 11-03-2004, 06:31 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who cares what they say ?