CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   General (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/)
-   -   Gas Prices! (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/70126-gas-prices.html)

GraphiteGhost 09-30-2017 03:45 PM

Re: Gas Prices!

:confused: Isn't this a car forum? Don't recall a political category in this forum for quite a while. :confused:

onehundred80 09-30-2017 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost (Post 895294)
:confused: Isn't this a car forum? Don't recall a political category in this forum for quite a while. :confused:

Seems to me that the only people that want a fight are too old to join up, they will leave it to their grand kids to fight and probably die.
Ask the kids in high school want they think.
"Hell No, we wont go".

daveesrt6 09-30-2017 07:53 PM

Gas prices and politics are actually quite related .

pizzaguy 10-01-2017 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 895206)
Your President threatens nuclear war ...

Trump is Trump - I'll give ya that.

But Trump is not firing misses over Japan.

Padgett 10-01-2017 01:19 PM

Who needs missiles ?

Mrmiata 10-01-2017 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Padgett (Post 895337)
Who needs missiles ?

Pretty sure there are still a couple MOAB's sitting on a shelf somewhere.. ;)

onehundred80 10-01-2017 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 895339)
Pretty sure there are still a couple MOAB's sitting on a shelf somewhere.. ;)

How about the using the WMDs that were found in Iraq.:rolleyes: Sounds to me that we have been along this route before and the world ended up worse than before.
Watch the series Vietnam on TV to see how the public was hoodwinked and lied to. They are doing it again with NK, who in their right mind would start a war that would devastate your own country in a few hours? Rocket man is not that stupid.

Tip, buy shares in armament makers.

pizzaguy 10-01-2017 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 895352)

Watch the series Vietnam on TV to see how the public was hoodwinked and lied to. They are doing it again with NK, who in their right mind would start a war that would devastate your own country in a few hours? Rocket man is not that stupid.

I do agree, we were lied to about 'Nam.

And I kept saying that 'Rocket Man' was not anything to worrry about, he was just making noise to get attention and see if he could harass Trump into, well, whatever. I never saw the guy as a threat.

But I've got to say, Dave, his sending missiles over Japan is a bit much. If he is not as stupid as you and I think he is, I'd sure suggest to him to knock off the overt action that could be read as "military action'.

djohn14296 10-02-2017 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 895206)
Worthless? Your President threatens nuclear war and you think that is OK?
Another war you cannot win. Good for business though.:rolleyes:

Funny how you have the meekest, sorry rearend PM ever voted into the office in Canada. Another Treadeau (sp). And how you think we might lose that war, China is feed up with them, they are even in discussion with us about replacing Rocketman. Just think, a united Korea, with US troops home. Not that I really give a crap what you think 180, being a Canadian and just spouting at the mouth, to be heard and be in the spot light on this forum. Go drive your Xfire before you turn into the frozen white north. :p

djohn14296 10-02-2017 07:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Leave it to 180 to start his crap on politics, he loves bashing the US, every chance he gets on this forum. His bashing is becoming old hat. :confused: :confused:

JSK 10-02-2017 11:47 AM

That last post is why this forum can't discuss politics. Someone always brings it to a personal level.

onehundred80 10-02-2017 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by djohn14296 (Post 895390)
Funny how you have the meekest, sorry rearend PM ever voted into the office in Canada. Another Treadeau (sp). And how you think we might lose that war, China is feed up with them, they are even in discussion with us about replacing Rocketman. Just think, a united Korea, with US troops home. Not that I really give a crap what you think 180, being a Canadian and just spouting at the mouth, to be heard and be in the spot light on this forum. Go drive your Xfire before you turn into the frozen white north. :p

Another Trump supporter.:rolleyes:

Mrmiata 10-02-2017 01:45 PM

If only there was an admin around to shut down the "Political talk" .. Maybe lock it.. clean up what you don't like.. and open it again?

djohn14296 10-02-2017 10:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Mrmiata (Post 895415)
If only there was an admin around to shut down the "Political talk" .. Maybe lock it.. clean up what you don't like.. and open it again?

Watch out, free speech, shut it down, I'll take a knee. :D