General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

34 Crossfires out there somewhere

Old 03-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 34 Crossfires out there somewhere

As some of you might already know, I won a X-fire a few weeks ago. Anyway, I just returned from the big award trip in San Antonio. http://www.winwithshell.com/sweepstakes_rules.html

There were representatives from Shell, Mastercard, and Chrysler in attendance. It was definitley a class act and a lot of fun. My thanks to the talented people who put this sweepstakes together that made this wonderful win possible. Shell has definitely won a customer here.

Now, for those interested, there are 34 other X-fires out there that the winners might be willing to sell. Since they got them free, I imagine they would go at a significant discount. They are all exactly the same. X-fire Limited, SSB with autostick. I already traded mine in at the dealership and drove my new F-150 home. Although the deadline for the winners list has passed, yours truly sent a request for the list well before the due date. As soon as I receive it, I would be willing to share it with those interested. I believe the list will also list the city in which the winner resides. Just PM me if you want to know who won.

Last edited by crossfireWinner; 03-01-2005 at 02:29 AM.