General This section is threads for discussion that is not related to the Crossfire or other cars. It can be about sports, movies etc. - But NO POLITICS please

Career Advice

Old 11-20-2016, 12:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Career Advice

You guys are to much for me lol

Old 11-26-2016, 08:08 AM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I like your attitude young man.....good luck... You will need all you can get in today's world.

Old 11-29-2016, 09:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lurkin
For 24 you have gained a lot of valuable experience. TSC is a great place to work if you are Dedicated, Reliable and have Skills to do the job. You have to decide what it is you enjoy and where you can stay and advance. Your reputation is EVERYTHING and it is your most valuable asset. You are best to stay in one place to build that. Too many jobs gives future employers reason to wonder why you don't stay somewhere?
At 62 and now retired i can tell you that you need education to get your foot in the door but YOU must know how to WORK to stay employed. Education does not keep you employed. I always would fight to the end for employees I had that I could rely on and would work. They are hard to come by today. It's ashamed they don't teach the value of those skills in High School or College.
Good Mechanics are also hard to find but success in that field can be achieved the same way. You are in control.
Now back to my SRT6 adventure.