Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Illuminated sills where to buy?

Old 04-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Illuminated sills where to buy?

Originally Posted by 70GT6
Must be a Cicci thing....
no your wrong. its a honoring his word thing

Old 04-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 70GT6
Must be a Cicci thing....
No, it's not.

Old 04-18-2010, 01:21 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 32krazy!
good point, if the news was not his to share, then he never should have said anything. since it has been 2 weeks and no more information, I'll assume that nothing is happening

Old 04-18-2010, 07:14 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by manisusmc
good point, if the news was not his to share, then he never should have said anything. since it has been 2 weeks and no more information, I'll assume that nothing is happening
You are right, I should not have said anything. I am sure you will be happy with these. try mopar super center. Sorry for trying to help out. Maybe others with patience will be more appreciative. Good luck. And, I did not say 2 weeks.... I said a couple weeks. This is not in my control. I just love how people get bashed for trying to be helpful to others.

I have had the prototype for this on my car for over a month now, and am very happy. I was happy to assist the fabricator, and now assisting the company that will be marketing them. I am not making a dime off of this. I am just trying to do my part to get another product to our community.

Attacking me for trying to tell you that you might want to wait a couple weeks if you do not need them immediately, and then 2 weeks going by is not called for. I really do hope that you go with the Mopar ones.

Assume all you want. I am about fed up with the ones on here that are trying to be helpful and proactive for this community getting slammed by people that do no more than reap the rewards of others hard work and bitching when things don't go exactly their way.

I will say no more on this subject. Once again, sorry for trying to be helpful.

Last edited by bmorgan; 04-18-2010 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:49 AM

now relax bob. you know the young and uninformed are always impatient. think of it a way to end the recession. he will buy the high dollar mopar sills then when the "wait time" is over he sees the WOW! product he now wants them and buys them! see dollars spent!
and you know what happens when one 'ASSUMES' something. typically they are wrong

Old 04-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

now relax bob. you know the young and uninformed are always impatient. think of it a way to end the recession. he will buy the high dollar mopar sills then when the "wait time" is over he sees the WOW! product he now wants them and buys them! see dollars spent!
and you know what happens when one 'ASSUMES' something. typically they are wrong
just make sure RED is an option there buddy.....lol

Old 04-18-2010, 10:08 AM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq

Originally Posted by bmorgan
Assume all you want. I am about fed up with the ones on here that are trying to be helpful and proactive for this community getting slammed by people that do no more than reap the rewards of others hard work and bitching when things don't go exactly their way.

Don't be discouraged........the rest of us that may be interested in this product appreciate your efforts!!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Even though I already bought (but still haven't installed) my lighted sill plates, I'm still watching this thread with keen interest. I was going to install mine this week since I'm on vacation, but now I think I will wait patiently to see what you have Bob. I'm a pretty patient old fart.

Old 04-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Forum Regular

You are right, I should not have said anything. I am sure you will be happy with these. try mopar super center. Sorry for trying to help out. Maybe others with patience will be more appreciative. Good luck. And, I did not say 2 weeks.... I said a couple weeks. This is not in my control. I just love how people get bashed for trying to be helpful to others.

I have had the prototype for this on my car for over a month now, and am very happy. I was happy to assist the fabricator, and now assisting the company that will be marketing them. I am not making a dime off of this. I am just trying to do my part to get another product to our community.

Attacking me for trying to tell you that you might want to wait a couple weeks if you do not need them immediately, and then 2 weeks going by is not called for. I really do hope that you go with the Mopar ones.

no you're right I was in the wrong I should have kept my mouth shut, I guess I need to remember that the first three letters of assume is what I can be sometimes

Old 04-18-2010, 01:53 PM

no you're right I was in the wrong I should have kept my mouth shut, I guess I need to remember that the first three letters of assume is what I can be sometimes
its all good bro. i have seen what bob is writing about and i can say its worth the wait!
patience grasshopper!

Old 04-18-2010, 05:01 PM

No problem manisusmc... I guess it was just bad timing as another member just got thrashed yesterday for trying to help the community out with a performance mod and had his integrity challenged. Too often people either assume that honest helpful members either have a hidden agenda or are trying to make money off others. There are numerous members here that put many hours of their personal time into giving freely of their knowledge or expertise to this community. In this case, I am trying to give back to the community that has already given me so much.

If I could offer one suggestion to everyone, it would be........ Instead of making negative posts that distract the thread from its intended purpose, pm the individual with your concern first. In this case, I would have shared information with you that I can not release to the general forum as yet, and provided you with enough information on a personal level to assist you with a decision whether to buy the Mopar or wait for this opportunity. You would be surprised at how far out of their way members will go to help each other out if you will just reach out to them. I have been amazed at how much I have been helped even when I did not expect it just by sending a pm to another member. Likewise, I do the same to those that have reached out to me. I have sent members things free of charge in the past even paying shipping myself, just as others have done for me.

This is a great community that I am so very happy to be a part of. Lets keep positive and trust that most members here are truly here to learn and give of themselves when they can.

manisusmc, please feel free to pm me, and I will do what I can to help you in your decision.

Bob

Old 04-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No problem manisusmc... I guess it was just bad timing as another member just got thrashed yesterday for trying to help the community out with a performance mod and had his integrity challenged. Too often people either assume that honest helpful members either have a hidden agenda or are trying to make money off others.
Bob
I am interested in this as well, I have been looking at picking up new sills shortly because mine are building rust on the corners that I have to clean every so often ( the issues with a Daily Driver). bmorgan I understand where you are coming from it is dissapointing to see people get bashed when they are trying to help but there are people like me who have lost many hundreds of dollars and have had to battle to get it back because someone "helping" was more interested in making money than providing a product. I have been on this forum for a long time now and have seen all sorts of things, luckily many of those members have since been banned or moved on. I am not questioning your motives at all I'm only stating that some people Me included walk on thin ice when it comes to people promising a product. I want to state again to make sure I'm clear, I was behind you 100% when you said to be patient and I know your name enough on this forum to know your a good guy, so I was not questioning you!!!!

to avoid hijacking this thread anymore, if anyone has any issues with my post, PLEASE pm me and I will try to accommodate

-Mike

Old 04-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

Patiently waiting, thanks for the opportunity!

Old 04-19-2010, 06:37 PM

Ok, I spoke to the owner of the company that will be offering these to our community, and he will be making an announcement on this forum either tonight or tomorrow. This will be a coming soon announcement, as they are awaiting a final shipment. But, I think you will be happy with the name of the vendor as they are well respected. I appreciate everyone's patience, and I think you will really like what you will be seeing very shortly.

Once the announcement has been made, feel free to ask me any questions about them. As I have stated, I have had the prototype on my car for more than a month now, so I can answer any questions that you may have in reference to quality, build, etc.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:43 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snowtop57
Even though I already bought (but still haven't installed) my lighted sill plates, I'm still watching this thread with keen interest. I was going to install mine this week since I'm on vacation, but now I think I will wait patiently to see what you have Bob. I'm a pretty patient old fart.
I am a older fart with light up Sill plates and can't wait. Do I have to sell mine. Whats happenin'! Which way did they go George? Can't believe I'm on the edge of breaking news. I usually find out after their sold out. Let us guess and you say yes or no or maybe blink your eyes 1 for yes 2 for no. Maybe give us hints and if We get it I win a free one or something.
Never mind will wait. Can't wait!

Last edited by Darticus; 04-19-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Darticus
I am a older fart with light up Sill plates and can't wait. Do I have to sell mine. Whats happenin'! Which way did they go George?
Did you read the post right before your post?

Old 04-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Forum Regular

Did you read the post right before your post?
Yes, can't wait! Sorry

Old 04-19-2010, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Darticus
I am a older fart with light up Sill plates and can't wait. Do I have to sell mine. Whats happenin'! Which way did they go George? Can't believe I'm on the edge of breaking news. I usually find out after their sold out. Let us guess and you say yes or no or maybe blink your eyes 1 for yes 2 for no. Maybe give us hints and if We get it I win a free one or something.
Never mind will wait. Can't wait!
LOL.... Ok, you guess, and I will blink my eyes.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Forum Regular

LOL.... Ok, you guess, and I will blink my eyes.
OK! Light up door sills in all colors. Did I win? Just Blink!

Old 04-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Forum Regular

I knew it!

Quick Reply: Illuminated sills where to buy?