Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Triple pillar pod

Old 07-09-2010, 04:04 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Triple pillar pod

Hey man these are awsome! I'm definatly interested only problem is my steering wheel is on the right can you adjust them for me so I have the right angel?

Old 07-09-2010, 12:20 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kolevski
Hey man these are awsome! I'm definatly interested only problem is my steering wheel is on the right can you adjust them for me so I have the right angel?
I can do you one better.. I can make you a right hand pillar pod. You would just have to send me your pillar and be able wait 2 to 3 days before I could ship it back to you completed.

Old 07-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HyprLtH20
I can do you one better.. I can make you a right hand pillar pod. You would just have to send me your pillar and be able wait 2 to 3 days before I could ship it back to you completed.
Your a legend!! Id send you both so like you said they can both be the same colour, the thing is I'm going to Los Angeles with my finance' for 7 days on the 2nd of August, I can send them to you in the next fex days, then is there anyway I can pick them up from LA? I know your in Florida maybe you know someone in the Los Angeles area? I might ask the hotel where staying at if they accept parcels!!

Old 07-10-2010, 12:03 AM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

Originally Posted by kolevski
Your a legend!! Id send you both so like you said they can both be the same colour, the thing is I'm going to Los Angeles with my finance' for 7 days on the 2nd of August, I can send them to you in the next fex days, then is there anyway I can pick them up from LA? I know your in Florida maybe you know someone in the Los Angeles area? I might ask the hotel where staying at if they accept parcels!!
PM sent...

Old 07-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
I really want to somehow change the center console for a double screen. One for a dual din radio and one with the zeitronix built in, I think it could look amazing. At least it does in my head...but then again, after talking to Rudy making the dual din seems ridiculously hard as is...let alone trying to incorporate a zeitronix unit to make it flush and still able to remove the SD card.
just want to jack the thread for a sec. here ya go zahanma!!! all your audio video needs in 1 pkg!! slk guys rule!!!!
Ok guys I am done with my Car PC, enjoy - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Old 07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

Just finished with paint.. I went with the interior trim silver color- my painter matched it perfectly! pic posted on first post installed. Sorry no guages in there yet im working on it!

Last edited by HyprLtH20; 07-11-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Just finished with paint.. I went with the interior trim silver color- my painter matched it perfectly! pic posted on first post installed. Sorry no guages in there yet im working on it!
Looks good in the silver. Can you take a few closeups of where the pillar and gauge pod meet? BTW, what kind of gauges are you thinking about going with? Not trying to thread crap ya but we made gauges that matched the rest of the instrumentation almost perfectly. (see MikeR's post - #23)

Old 07-11-2010, 10:53 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

I once a saw a triple gauge setup (or at least I think I did) on this forum mounted in the center console where the air vents are.

I wish I could find the pic to see if they were 2 1/16" and if he had relocated his vents to a different place. Perfect sight line.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:17 AM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

Originally Posted by rcompart
Looks good in the silver. Can you take a few closeups of where the pillar and gauge pod meet? BTW, what kind of gauges are you thinking about going with? Not trying to thread crap ya but we made gauges that matched the rest of the instrumentation almost perfectly. (see MikeR's post - #23)
Yea i saw those and i want them soo bad! i pm'd johnny about them but got no response. do you guys still have any left? ill try to get some pics tomorrow or the next day for you

Old 07-12-2010, 12:34 AM

Yea i saw those and i want them soo bad! i pm'd johnny about them but got no response. do you guys still have any left? ill try to get some pics tomorrow or the next day for you
Sorry it is hard to do the Iphone reply... gauges are all Rudy (rcompart) lol and a whole new can of worms.... btw pillars looks good might have to get on the list.

Old 07-12-2010, 12:39 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

'05 SRT6 Style Analog Gauges

Old 07-14-2010, 12:52 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

Originally Posted by 70GT6
I guess they arent for sale anymore.. The link to buy them goes nowhere and Rudy isnt responding to my inquiry

Old 07-14-2010, 01:04 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

I have decided that I will be making my own gauges that will match the factory ones. If any of you want some just let me know. I can do any guage you want. All will be narrowband. They will say crossfire in the correct lettering and also SRT6.

I hope to have the price around $100 for each gauge but I will have a firm price once they are completed.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:06 PM

I guess they arent for sale anymore.. The link to buy them goes nowhere and Rudy isnt responding to my inquiry
Sorry I didn't have a chance to respond. I've been so busy with people pulling on me from every appendage but the one I want pulled. LOL

The gauges are all hand made. While I don't have any built, I have the parts to build them. Just need to let me know which ones you'd want.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:08 PM

I have decided that I will be making my own gauges that will match the factory ones. If any of you want some just let me know. I can do any guage you want. All will be narrowband. They will say crossfire in the correct lettering and also SRT6.

I hope to have the price around $100 for each gauge but I will have a firm price once they are completed.
Ha, Just missed ya. Well let me know either way so if you do want them, I can get something put together for you.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by rcompart
Sorry I didn't have a chance to respond. I've been so busy with people pulling on me from every appendage but the one I want pulled. LOL.
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Hyper, good looking pod and I'm intrigued to see how your gauges turn out.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
I think I just threw up a little
sorry about that Matt. LOL

Old 07-18-2010, 08:43 PM

HyprLtH20 sent you a pm

Old 07-20-2010, 11:26 PM
www.CustomCrossfire.com

UPDATED FIRST POST!

This pillar pod will now fit on top of your existing pillar so no need to ship me your cores.

I am also offering a passenger side cover painted to match.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by 32krazy!
just want to jack the thread for a sec. here ya go zahanma!!! all your audio video needs in 1 pkg!! slk guys rule!!!!
Ok guys I am done with my Car PC, enjoy - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum
It's got windows on it so I'm sure it's crashed a few times. LOL

Quick Reply: Triple pillar pod