Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Cigar lighter light? Armrest cushion

Old 01-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cigar lighter light? Armrest cushion

Hi im new too this page, I have purchased a beloved Crossfire and how pleased I did.
Quick question, there are a few dark spots on my interior lighting one being the cigar lighter.
Would anyone know if this shold light up, if so bulb type and how to get to it please.

Also I have been looking for a supplier of a armrest cusion and cover supplier to no luck unless you want to pay $78 for a pvc one, SOLUTION FOLKS im going into making a leatherete cusioned rest within the next month Il post when they are available.
Wayne

Old 01-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Cigar lighter light ? Armrest cusion

Originally Posted by Hopie025
Hi im new too this page, I have purchased a beloved Crossfire and how pleased I did.
Quick question, there are a few dark spots on my interior lighting one being the cigar lighter.
Would anyone know if this shold light up, if so bulb type and how to get to it please.

Also I have been looking for a supplier of a armrest cusion and cover supplier to no luck unless you want to pay $78 for a pvc one, SOLUTION FOLKS im going into making a leatherete cusioned rest within the next month Il post when they are available.
Wayne
Ideas wanted?................
Not much new around here.

Old 01-31-2014, 04:45 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Play nice 180.. your gonna make FP take that mod position so he can spank you.. LOL

Old 01-31-2014, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Play nice 180.. your gonna make FP take that mod position so he can spank you.. LOL
It is amazing what you can read into a post.
I asked if he wanted ideas and gave him a lot of them.

Old 01-31-2014, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
It is amazing what you can read into a post.
I asked if he wanted ideas and gave him a lot of them.
And what can't be read into a post.. since it's his first post.. unless he's been lurking for months and "knows you".. guess what he thinks of your answer..

Guess you haven't noticed that pattern with newbies..

Old 01-31-2014, 11:20 PM
Forum Regular

Wayne
Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1749-Chrysler-Crossfire-SRT-6-Armablage-aufgepolstert-Echtleder-/171217687115?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item27dd5e924b

Old 02-02-2014, 04:44 PM

Cheers guys for all the go faster tips, don't like the nose covers, think they are yankee land not UK.
I've seen the arm rest cover thanks for that. Glad to see all crossfire owners are not all self opinionated big heads like BMW drivers.
Cheers for the warm welcomes

Old 02-02-2014, 05:57 PM

Cheers guys for all the go faster tips, don't like the nose covers, think they are yankee land not UK.
I've seen the arm rest cover thanks for that. Glad to see all crossfire owners are not all self opinionated big heads like BMW drivers.
Cheers for the warm welcomes
How to win friends and influence people is the name of a famous book, you should read it sometime.
All the people that answered your request come from The US (Yankee Land) or Canada.
Have a nice day.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Default Re: Cigar lighter light? Armrest cushion

Thanks for that one hundred80, please let me explain why I left that reply, if you read all the comments left for me from my post, I see them as a discussion about me being a newbie to the site and not knowing what I'm talking about, I took this as a bitter pill. Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. I love all things American, and think that the UK should take a leaf out of your book as to running palaces.
I'm no stranger to returning cars to factory spec and showroom condition.
I have just finished a mitsubishi gto ( Dodge sleath) to showroom condition and like to join forum's to get feedback and tips from other enthusiasts. So I thought joining this one would give me a welcome as others have. Reading my replies as I'm sure if you read them they come across as not welcoming that's what got my goat. So I apologize for my last comments and no offence intended I'm a Pratt Sorry.

Last edited by Hopie025; 02-03-2014 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:52 PM

Thanks for that one hundred80, please let me explain why I left that reply, if you read all the comments left for me from my post, I see them as a discussion about me being a newbie to the site and not knowing what I'm talking about, I took this as a bitter pill. Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. I love all things American, and think that the UK should take a leaf out of your book as to running palaces.
I'm no stranger to returning cars to factory spec and showroom condition.
I have just finished a mitsubishi gto ( Dodge sleath) to showroom condition and like to join forum's to get feedback and tips from other enthusiasts. So I thought joining this one would give me a welcome as others have. Reading my replies as I'm sure if you read them they come across as not welcoming that's what got my goat. So I apologize for my last comments and no offence intended I'm a Pratt Sorry.
Two people answered your post and I was one of them, I offered some previous solutions and the other poster added another. MrMiata or MrABG as he is known here at times was upset with my post but he gets upset at anything he never thought of.
I was just saying that most problems and ideas related to the Crossfire have been seen here before. I never bothered to write an essay for an answer that's all.
If anyone is a **** it's MrABG.

See my sig for a list and links to many Crossfire problems, repairs etc.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Two people answered your post and I was one of them, I offered some previous solutions and the other poster added another. MrMiata or MrABG as he is known here at times was upset with my post but he gets upset at anything he never thought of.
I was just saying that most problems and ideas related to the Crossfire have been seen here before. I never bothered to write an essay for an answer that's all.
If anyone is a **** it's MrABG.

See my sig for a list and links to many Crossfire problems, repairs etc.
That's it 180.. the last straw.

You are officially being notified of your removal from my Holiday gift shopping. Should have not said anything so you would wade through the snow looking for a Valentines .. But I'm better than that.

I hope this stern retaliation makes you take some quiet time and come to terms with yourself.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:49 PM

Thank you mate that means a lot.
Wayne