Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Chrome door pull

Old 12-13-2014, 06:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome door pull

The driver side door pull on my wife's 08 crossfire has some peeling. Is this part still available new or anyone have a great used one to sell.

Old 12-14-2014, 05:50 AM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Re: Chrome door pull

Originally Posted by amxsteve
The driver side door pull on my wife's 08 crossfire has some peeling. Is this part still available new or anyone have a great used one to sell.
Hi Steve, Funny you should bring this up because I was going to address that issue on my cars in the coming weeks.

The short answer to your questions is yes, new replacement parts are available but expensive and a PITA to R & R and will eventually start to peel too . Some simple solutions others have used can be found here . . .

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post747805

CHRYSLER items in chrysler crossfire store on eBay!

FYI - I know you are new here and again WELCOME. This forum has a wealth of archived information covering EVERYTHING about the Crossfire. There is a search box at the top of each page (Google Custom Search). Just type in what you're looking for and hit search. For example type in "door pull" and hit the search box. You'll find everything you're looking for (and more) on the subject. After you review the information that comes up you can then go back and refine your search like "leather door pull covers" to focus on what you want to do.

Last edited by RED DOG; 12-14-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by RED DOG
Hi Steve, Funny you should bring this up because I was going to address that issue on my cars in the coming weeks.

The short answer to your questions is yes, new replacement parts are available but expensive and a PITA to R & R and will eventually start to peel too . Some simple solutions others have used can be found here . . .

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post747805

CHRYSLER items in chrysler crossfire store on eBay!

FYI - I know you are new here and again WELCOME. This forum has a wealth of archived information covering EVERYTHING about the Crossfire. There is a search box at the top of each page (Google Custom Search). Just type in what you're looking for and hit search. For example type in "door pull" and hit the search box. You'll find everything you're looking for (and more) on the subject. After you review the information that comes up you can then go back and refine your search like "leather door pull covers" to focus on what you want to do.
Thank you for the kind advice and I will utilize the search function.

Old 12-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have these on my 04 Coupe for about 4 months...real leather and easy to install...think it looks great...Carl

Someone please tell me why pic are on their side...they're right up when uploaded...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20140924_104038 (1).jpg (948.3 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by cg80; 12-14-2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: heip
Old 12-14-2014, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by carl graham
Have these on my 04 Coupe for about 4 months...real leather and easy to install...think it looks great...Carl

Someone please tell me why pic are on their side...they're right up when uploaded...
If those are the ones from the UK I ordered a set earlier. It looks like the best fix for sure. This chrome plastic crap is a pain in the hoop anyway. My wife's 07 escalade has both door openers peeling and there is a recall from gm for some models but not all even though the handles all carry the same part number.

Old 12-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If those are the ones from the UK I ordered a set earlier. It looks like the best fix for sure. This chrome plastic crap is a pain in the hoop anyway. My wife's 07 escalade has both door openers peeling and there is a recall from gm for some models but not all even though the handles all carry the same part number.
Correct, amxsteve. Ordered from UK..the product does the job very well, as well as adding a little aesthetics property to the inside !!. What do you think of the covers I have installed on the inside A-pillars?...Carl