Midwest Forum Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY.

indiana xfire owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 06:02 AM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: indiana xfire owners

Bump......

Old 05-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be interested in meeting up with some other Indiana Crossfire owners. I'm in the Lafayette area. There are a good number of owners in this area.

Old 05-25-2008, 09:55 PM

oledoc2u, when I worked at Nissan I worked more for Rob Butler than his dad, Bob Butler. Bob more or less kept to himself in his Toyota dealership. Rob was 90% owner of the Nissan store, so I saw a lot more of him. I don't know Rusty, I know a guy named Ed at the Harley Dealership, but it sounds like your connections are a lot more solid than mine. Let me know if you need anything else.

Old 05-26-2008, 11:05 AM

yep, It used to be Robbie when he was little, can't call him little anymore...connections shouldn't be a problem....I think Kahlos will be more ready to help...Rusty's plate is pretty full w/ the Harley dealership, but I am going to ask anyway...we have a club mtg next wk...I will keep everyone posted...Lafayette, start making contacts man...we are going to do this...once organized, we will make stops in Purdueland for sure...just got to get started...we need more to post up...bikecop...help us out w/ the Northland..Steve Hellums, you can help us w/ the Southland along w/ Jane...rt now working on dealer sponsor, hang out @ dealership, walk to our resturant(short walk, I promise), then cruise to a cruise-in where I will secure parking...what do you think everyone...Doc
PS, I will also secure discount @ local motel for those who may want to stay overnight...

Old 05-27-2008, 08:52 AM

That sounds great to me! I'm available most weekends and wouldn't mind a trip in the srt.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Thats grt, Im in Cicero, go figure...we need an IN club...Doc
You live in Morse Landing?

Old 05-28-2008, 06:18 PM

Morselanding West...

Old 05-28-2008, 08:05 PM

Kinda figured when you said you lived in Cicero. I believe you have seen me drive my inferno red coup by your house off and on. My kids just live down the street from you. Next time I am up that way I will stop by if that is ok and introduce myself. My coup just spent a week at Talent's. Someone backed into it at work and put a nice dent in it....

Old 05-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rushville In. here, blaze red 05 coupe. Let me know where and when and I see if I can make it.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:36 PM

Fantastic, strupgolf...MajorTom...anytime, man, I'm usually in the garage working on the Harley, starting on the XF next...needswings, sprintbooster, windrestrictor(cheap lookin luminated one)...just kidding...we are working on a Get Together in *** City...so stop by....

Old 05-29-2008, 08:30 PM

we are working on a Get Together in *** City...so stop by....
Unless you're talking about Noblesville, I can't find any *** City, Indiana. I'm gonna guess that *** City must be a nickname for the locals, like P-town (Pendleton) or Andertucky (Anderson).

If I'm wrong lemme know.

Speaking of which, June is right around the corner, and July's not that far off. I usually have to work weekends at my job, so if we can try to nail down a date/weekend so I can put in to have that weekend off, that'd be great.

Last edited by decade85; 05-29-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:04 AM

Will do man, and yes, it is Noblesville, ***-City, Nobletucky, so yes, I will try to nail down the time....and the place....haven't had a day off in 8 wks...so next wk is my first wknd off, although I have a Harley ride on Sunday...Riley Kids thing....hopefully people are just waiting for the info, then get involved, I would like to be able to let the dealership, Mayor, and such know a number attending or at least thinking about attending...would be helpful...in selling them on doing it....at least 15 would be nice to start w/ don't care if we get more, just wouldn't want to do less if we can keep from it....

Old 06-01-2008, 07:03 AM

Bump......

Old 06-02-2008, 05:49 AM

Will do man, and yes, it is Noblesville, ***-City, Nobletucky, so yes, I will try to nail down the time....and the place....haven't had a day off in 8 wks...so next wk is my first wknd off, although I have a Harley ride on Sunday...Riley Kids thing....hopefully people are just waiting for the info, then get involved, I would like to be able to let the dealership, Mayor, and such know a number attending or at least thinking about attending...would be helpful...in selling them on doing it....at least 15 would be nice to start w/ don't care if we get more, just wouldn't want to do less if we can keep from it....
Well I'm certainly interested in going, but without a date (so I can try to request off of work) I won't be able to give any definites. I don't know if you were all planning on a Saturday thing or not. Sundays would be better for me (I don't have to work Sunday's), but I know that all dealerships in Indiana are closed on Sundays. I can't imagine a dealership would be interested in being open for a cruise if they can't sell cars.

Just keep the thread updated.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:43 AM

Sry decade...Saturday only is what I am working on, trying to get dealership to let us hang out, resturants are nearby as you know, and Noblesville has cars parked around the courthouse square...so just need time to meet w/ all the rt people to get r done...Doc

Old 06-02-2008, 12:17 PM

that's okay. I might suggest (if we're all over 21) going to barley island. It's an awesome brewery just off the square downtown. I dunno if you're actually contacting the restaurants or just trying to get some ideas. It is kinda small though. For those of us who are smokers, there's also a cigar shop just north of the square as well.

Not probably this get together, but possobly an idea for a future Xfire get together would be Hoosier Park in Anderson.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:30 PM

I agree w/ HP...I own 1/4 interest in a standard bred...go figure...that would be grt...let me finish this one...and maybe you could head up the next one, we'll get Jane to do 1 this fall down south...we can walk over to Barley Island when we are parked around the courthouse, plenty to do downtown...that's why I thought it would be a good start....thanks...man...are you working???? just kidding, must sell computers///

Old 06-02-2008, 05:13 PM

I agree w/ HP...I own 1/4 interest in a standard bred...go figure...that would be grt...let me finish this one...and maybe you could head up the next one, we'll get Jane to do 1 this fall down south...we can walk over to Barley Island when we are parked around the courthouse, plenty to do downtown...that's why I thought it would be a good start....thanks...man...are you working???? just kidding, must sell computers///
Am I working? Almost... I have the internet on my cell phone (awesome LG Voyager by Verizon Wireless), and I was on my lunch when I submitted my last post... As far as selling computers, I work at Fry's Electronics. I used to sell computers, but I was promoted out of that position almost a year ago.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:28 AM

I am interested in getting involved. Keep me posted. I live intercity Indy. 04 Coupe.
Ken

Old 06-03-2008, 04:07 PM

thanks Ken, welcome aboard...taking time off this wknd to try and put this thing together...then...we can all take turns at GTG all over INDIANA...

Quick Reply: indiana xfire owners