New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Jersey SRT 6

Old 06-26-2015, 01:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jersey SRT 6

I've owned 2 SRT 6's. When I decided to buy my first one I spent 6 to 8 months researching a great buy of an aero blue pearl coupe with 40K miles in pristine condition inside and out with after market tinted widows in VA. They delivered it free to my house in central Jersey. I got an excellent price. Two weeks later a young lady made a left turn in front of me and totaled my car. After searching again for another aero blue coupe in the north east US six months later I purchased my second with 18K miles. It wasn't quite as nice as my first and the tires were original 9 year old tires and no tinted glass. It did have the 3 piece luggage in the trunk still in the box. And other aero blues I had tracked down in those six months were not quality vehicles with repaints, burns on the suede seats, over spray paint, curb rash rims, loose trim, damaged spoilers, with no accidents reported, or had other issues, too much more to list. I traveled to PA and VA to look at cars with cash in hand all while searching the entire US on the internet. So, hopefully this one will last.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:00 AM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: New Jersey SRT 6

Thank you.

I just spent nine months without a daily driver looking for the right one. I have electronically met a brother.

Welcome back.

Old 07-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Jersey SRT 6

Sorry for you loss but congrats on your 2nd purchase. Welcome to the perma-grin club

When you get the chance, add the VINs to the database. It would be nice to know which one was totaled.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...continued.html

Cheers!