New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Hello!

Old 07-14-2016, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello!

Hello! I am a new owner from Toledo, OH. I inherited a 2005 limited convertible from my Aunt who passed away. She loved this car, and I always had fun driving it when visiting her. Now that it's mine I'd like to learn more about the car and fix a few things.

Driving this car brings me joy and memories of my Aunt who used to tool around Chicago with her little dog...top always down I can see that the members of this forum share the same love and enjoyment of these machines.

I'm looking forward to browsing the forum and learning more about these cars. I'm also realizing the amount of effort it will take to find some of the parts needed to restore.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:43 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: Hello!

Originally Posted by TWalla
Hello! I am a new owner from Toledo, OH. I inherited a 2005 limited convertible from my Aunt who passed away. She loved this car, and I always had fun driving it when visiting her. Now that it's mine I'd like to learn more about the car and fix a few things.

Driving this car brings me joy and memories of my Aunt who used to tool around Chicago with her little dog...top always down I can see that the members of this forum share the same love and enjoyment of these machines.

I'm looking forward to browsing the forum and learning more about these cars. I'm also realizing the amount of effort it will take to find some of the parts needed to restore.

Welcome to the forum! You have found "The Bible" on these cars..

If you facebook.. Join us here -----> https://www.facebook.com/groups/2211655775/

Look for a message under your "other" tab.. or send me a message here that you've hit the join button there with your FB name..

Old 07-14-2016, 12:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum. I sure your aunt left you this car, because she understood the smile ,when she would see you drive, her baby. Enjoy

Old 07-14-2016, 10:27 PM
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:06 AM
Received 545 Likes on 432 Posts

Sorry to learn of the passing of your aunt. But glad to hear she left you this car as she knew you would appreciate it & take care of it like her.

Enjoy your new ride! And welcome to the forum. Let us know if we can help out on anything that comes up.

Later,

Old 07-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Received 407 Likes on 349 Posts

Originally Posted by TWalla

First, our condolences to you on your loss. Your aunt knew the special car we love so much here. She also shared this love with you both before her passing, and after. We here in the forum hope the shared memories of your rides with auntie will be with you always. A couple of members here have pointed out that you have found an awesome support group here. Many of us here want you to use us as often as possible when you find something wrong with your car. We also strongly encourage you to peruse the forum, and download your own digital service manual. Read, read, and read some more. I have (as many others have found) the best way to become most knowledgeable of anything, is to delve into as much information as you can find. You have found a gateway, use it to its maximum advantage! Best of luck with the car, and I advise to STAY AWAY FROM ANY DEALERSHIP before you first come here and post your pre-researched problem. Have FUN! It is why we are all here!

Old 07-15-2016, 10:50 AM
Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts

welcome to the club
we can keep that car alive indefinitely here
in mid august there will be 40 or so xfires in Detroit for the woodward dream cruise, cruise on up and join us