New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Member, MA

Old 05-26-2017, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New Member, MA

I have a 2005 Black on black Crossfire convertible and have owned it for about 3 years. I love taking it out, putting the top down and just driving. My wife tells me I am like a kid again when I'm around the car and she is probably right.
I just had a red pinstripe put on the sides with red brake covers and valve covers. Had a new top put on this winter and I am ready to CRUISE.
Looking for an under hood insulation pad liner that I saw a picture of that said crossfire on it. Does anyone know where you can purchase one? I have been on line but can't seem to find it.
Enjoy the forum,
Thanks

Old 05-27-2017, 07:18 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: New Member, MA

Looking for an under hood insulation pad liner that I saw a picture of that said crossfire on it. Does anyone know where you can purchase one? I have been on line but can't seem to find it.
Welcome to the forum !
Unfortunately, the gentleman that was making those passed away a couple of years ago and no one took up the task.

Old 05-29-2017, 11:49 AM
Smile Re: New Member, MA

Thank you

Old 05-30-2017, 07:10 AM
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts

Welcome to our Forum.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:38 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gmillerhouse
I have a 2005 Black on black Crossfire convertible and have owned it for about 3 years. I love taking it out, putting the top down and just driving. My wife tells me I am like a kid again when I'm around the car and she is probably right.
I just had a red pinstripe put on the sides with red brake covers and valve covers. Had a new top put on this winter and I am ready to CRUISE.
Enjoy the forum,
Thanks

Welcome to the Forum fellow New Englander - where in MA. are you located?

Old 05-30-2017, 07:00 PM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

~ welcome to the forum!