New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

NEW to Crossfire

Old 09-30-2017, 03:49 AM
Forum Regular
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: NEW to Crossfire forum

Originally Posted by plsnvell
Hello fellow xfires,

I first set eyes on her back in 2005. It was sunny warm summer day in Riverside California. She was just sitting there on the showroom floor with her convertible top down, eyeballing me through a crowd of looky-loos. Shinny Black Ice, SRT-6 with zero miles. I had to have her. As soon as I sat in the suede seats I new she was the one for me. We left the dealership together that day, and 86,000 miles later she still growls like a panther and refuses to go anywhere in slow motion. Her name is Ebony and I'm still in love with my little black crossfire!

-Vell
Nice one Vell ,Welcome Home !

BB (BlackBeauty ) sends his love to Ebony

Last edited by daveesrt6; 09-30-2017 at 04:01 AM. Reason: oops
Old 10-21-2017, 05:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NEW to Crossfire

Thanks for all the input guys, I enjoy playing with cars but had a bad experience on a brake job I did on one of my cars. Didn't feel up to it on a new to me toy, yet. Maybe by next year I will feel more comfortable tackling things other then the electronics on this one. Looks like Electronics are a sore point on them though, but no problems yet.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:33 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by hnikesch
Crossfire in a local shop for a new master cylinder and front brakes, miss it already. Small local shop specializing on Mercedes and BMW's. A few Xfires in the shop, looks like they know our cars.
Is Karl Heinz the shop?

Old 10-24-2017, 10:32 AM

Just put my baby to sleep for six months (2005 Alabaster with Black top). I miss her already.
I hate living in the Canadian prairies!!!

Old 10-24-2017, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by harbor
Is Karl Heinz the shop?
No it's a Mercedes BMW shop in New Baltimore Mi.