New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Owner - Fingers Crossed!

Old 09-26-2017, 10:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner - Fingers Crossed!

Hi Gang! I just picked up a 2005 Roadster Limited with 11,000 miles (Graphite Metallic). I'm the fourth owner - but this thing is nearly perfect. For the first time in a long time -
I've bought a vehicle on the right side of the depreciation curve!

Already addressing a few small things (interior bulbs, mirror control switch) with help from this awesome forum. Just ordered a Clarion head unit to add BT audio streaming this weekend. Keep Calm and Drive On!

-Matt

Old 09-26-2017, 11:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: New Owner - Fingers Crossed!

Welcome to the forum. Its an Appreciation curve. The more you drive it , the more you love it.. If your a DIYer , this forum has just about ,any answer for almost, any question. The meaning of life is on pg. 4 (not really) , but you get it...lol. Owners mans. Service bulletins an plenty of diy experience. Enjoy the (s)miles..

Old 09-27-2017, 06:58 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: New Owner - Fingers Crossed!

Welcome to the forum Mr. Grubbs !
Steve, everyone knows the Meaning of Life is 42. ( See my picture above )