New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

What to look for when buying a srt6?

Old 10-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What to look for when buying a srt6?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a srt6 but I'm not all that familiar with them. What should I look out for? I found one which has the bas light on and also needs some other things done to it. Is this a common issue with them? I have read about tire pressure being low could cause that which sounds strange to me. Should I be concerned? Thanks for any info.

Old 10-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What to look for when buying a srt6?

Get the OBD codes, if any. If the battery has ever gone dead and the car sit for very long all sorts of dash lights will appear. If so, once the battery replaced, clear the codes and start fresh.

Old 10-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Received 534 Likes on 451 Posts
Default Re: What to look for when buying a srt6?

Originally Posted by Cobrasrt8
Hi, I'm looking to buy a srt6 but I'm not all that familiar with them. What should I look out for? I found one which has the bas light on and also needs some other things done to it. Is this a common issue with them? I have read about tire pressure being low could cause that which sounds strange to me. Should I be concerned? Thanks for any info.
Here are tips on buying a NA Crossfire, they apply to the SRT but the SRT has the super charger as well to worry about of course.
CLICK