New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New member. Tom Wachs, Pensacola, FL & Williams Bay, WI

Old 10-10-2017, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member. Tom Wachs, Pensacola, FL & Williams Bay, WI

Just found the website, and thought I'd add in. In 2009, I found a beautiful red 2005 Crossfire convertible on eBay, and promptly forgot about it. But, I had left a "prompt" on the site, and a few days later I got a reminder, and called the dealer who had it listed. There was no reserve on the vehicle, so I waited until the last seconds to drop in my bid. I had set my "threshold of pain" at about $18,500.00, but got it for $16,500.00. The car was owned by one of the Kellogg family of Battle Creek, Michigan. It was "mama's" car, and she didn't like it, so she traded it in on a Lincoln Town car. It had but 3,038 miles on the clock! It still has less than 20,000 on it. This last spring, I found another, to keep at a place in Wisconsin where we spend some summer months. It, likewise, is a 2005, but in a dark metallic gray, with just over 20,000 miles. Great little cars that, when well cared for, will only go up in value!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
RedCrossfire..jpg (591.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg
GreyCrossfire..jpg (773.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 10-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts
Default Re: New member. Tom Wachs, Pensacola, FL & Williams Bay, WI

Welcome to Our Forum and congrats on owning a couple of Crossfire Roadsters.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:34 PM
Administrator
Received 884 Likes on 689 Posts

WELCOME!

*Disclaimer and Notice of Terms and Conditions:

This "welcome" is a generic greeting and not an offer of friendship or commitment in any way. The views expressed by this greeting may or may not reflect the attitudes, policies or positions of CrossfireForum, its administrators, moderators, posters or advertisers. None of the same may be held responsible for the content of this greeting.

If this greeting fails to satisfy in any way, it may be replaced with an authentic copy of Pizza's original greeting, found in his top underwear drawer. (Whether or not Pizza is wearing underwear at the time of the greeting has no bearing on the sincerity of the greeting.)

Should a situation later arise wherein it is discovered that the recipient is found to be of unfavorable character, the greeting may be revoked without warning and replaced with a suitable form of diatribe wherein the character of the recipient may be called into question. This may include, but not be limited to, accusations involving his/her sexuality, genetic makeup, intelligence, appearance or commonality with feces producing bodily parts.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Now that the Fall Dragon has concluded, it seems pizzaguy is bored again.
He does not function well unless he's at 110% 24/7 .

Old 10-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum , with all sincerity... lol. Enjoy the (s)miles.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:27 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Tom
Welcome Im in Pcola too. We just got our Crossfire last month.
Mark

Old 10-29-2017, 04:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
WELCOME!

*Disclaimer and Notice of Terms and Conditions:

This "welcome" is a generic greeting and not an offer of friendship or commitment in any way. The views expressed by this greeting may or may not reflect the attitudes, policies or positions of CrossfireForum, its administrators, moderators, posters or advertisers. None of the same may be held responsible for the content of this greeting.

If this greeting fails to satisfy in any way, it may be replaced with an authentic copy of Pizza's original greeting, found in his top underwear drawer. (Whether or not Pizza is wearing underwear at the time of the greeting has no bearing on the sincerity of the greeting.)

Should a situation later arise wherein it is discovered that the recipient is found to be of unfavorable character, the greeting may be revoked without warning and replaced with a suitable form of diatribe wherein the character of the recipient may be called into question. This may include, but not be limited to, accusations involving his/her sexuality, genetic makeup, intelligence, appearance or commonality with feces producing bodily parts.
Lol, I love it

Old 11-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom Wachs
Just found the website, and thought I'd add in. In 2009, I found a beautiful red 2005 Crossfire convertible on eBay, and promptly forgot about it. But, I had left a "prompt" on the site, and a few days later I got a reminder, and called the dealer who had it listed. There was no reserve on the vehicle, so I waited until the last seconds to drop in my bid. I had set my "threshold of pain" at about $18,500.00, but got it for $16,500.00. The car was owned by one of the Kellogg family of Battle Creek, Michigan. It was "mama's" car, and she didn't like it, so she traded it in on a Lincoln Town car. It had but 3,038 miles on the clock! It still has less than 20,000 on it. This last spring, I found another, to keep at a place in Wisconsin where we spend some summer months. It, likewise, is a 2005, but in a dark metallic gray, with just over 20,000 miles. Great little cars that, when well cared for, will only go up in value!
Wow! Owned by one of the Kellog family? Let's hope not by one of the flakes in the family.
Corny joke eh?

Last edited by onehundred80; 11-05-2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:23 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Wow! Owned by one of the Kellog family? Let's hope not by one of the flakes in the family.
Corny joke eh?
You are a cereal punster.