New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Crossfire Newbie...Kinda

Old 11-19-2017, 09:56 PM
Z51
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crossfire Newbie...Kinda

I bought my wife an early Christmas present today. Its a 2005 Crossfire Roadster Limited in Classic Yellow. It will be her "fun" summer time car. It has 50k miles and is in pretty good shape and I got it at a very fair price. New convertible top was just installed. I had to reprogram the one and only remote/key. Interior just needs a good cleaning. The reason I am a "kinda" newbie is because I was a technician at a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealership back when the Crossfire was introduced. I became "Crossfire Certified" back in '04. Left the industry in '08. Honestly, besides routine maint. I didn't have to fix or address any of the concerns mentioned here on the forum at that time. Been out of the industry for almost 10 years so pretty much forgotten any and all info on the car. Coming to the forum has helped me research and pick out a great little car for my wife. I am ready to re-learn and take advice from the people who have been with the car for over a decade now!

Old 11-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Newbie....Kinda

Welcome Z.
As a former certified Crossfire tech, you will soon become the most popular guy on the forum. Try Rob if you need a second key NeedsWings Performance Products
Enjoy your wife's Xmas present.