New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Howdy... From Tweed

Old 11-25-2017, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Howdy... From Tweed

So Howdy Crossfire Forum members, I found your forum today while searching for data on the Crossfire. I'm a retired guy that loves vehicles of all types. Over the past few months I have been looking for a sports car to enjoy. I love the old cars but have a 1968 Bronco half top and 1972 FJ40 with a Bikini top and a couple of Scooters. Living in the Pacific North West keeps me damp so I wanted a sports car that would be water tight when the top was up. I also wanted something not everyone was driving. The Crossfire was what I came up with. As everyone here know they are a joy to drive and even the base model will get up and move down the road. I purchased a 2005 Black Roadster 6 speed manual with 34000 miles on it from a dealer in Bothell WA. I have read several articles on the Crossfire and am of the opinion like several others that it will become a classic like the 55, 56,, and 57 TBird based on the styling and performance. The naysayers obviously do not own one. Looking forward to learning more about the car and meeting other members.

Old 11-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: Howdy..... From Tweed

Welcome Tweed ! Enjoy the forum.
Ask anything you like, I'm sure you'll get an answer one way or the other

Old 11-25-2017, 01:50 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Howdy bac at cha! Welcome to the forum. Here's where you find out,"why did they do ,that?" Enjoy the (s)miles..

Old 11-26-2017, 01:21 PM
Received 523 Likes on 416 Posts

Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to Our Forum.