New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

6 months Before and after

Old 02-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 months Before and after

Here is the before and after the first 6 month ownership exterior work, spoiler is newest edition as of last week. Also have the headliner out at the shop right now. 2018 goals are going to be focused inside the engine bay, dress up and performance, as well as c32 brake upgrade.

A shipmates and I bought at the same time however I have had alittle more time to put into it.his is opposite being black with accents. Looking for a sparco or bride seat option as well.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Received 141 Likes on 110 Posts
Default Re: 6 months Before and after

Congrats

Good looking car. Enjoy modding it. Once you dig into the site, Youll see that the possibilities are endless. Keeps us all posted at the One year mark. (Or sooner)

Old 02-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You made it look proportional. I really like the profile. You make me want to reconsider if I should buy an SRT6 spoiler. I like the coolness of having a speed activated/motorized spoiler. My car is Saphire grey... I don't think something like this on my car's color would look right. Sadly. Maybe I can try carbon fiber accents. lol I would not be proud of myself for having fake carbon fiber accents though.

Great job.

Last edited by alexdc; 02-05-2018 at 11:49 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks,

I would love to keep moving forward but I'm in the navy submarine force so I'm always short on time. I kept my active spoiler for now. Im playing with the idea on taking the active spoiler and making a simple mold of it with alittle more width siimilar to the startech, bring in it out 3 inches on the sides and adding the hood lines into it like the srt6 has, finishing with actual carbon fiber. My friend who owns a black n/a will be my guinea pig.

Of course I plan on documenting it all for critique and future reference.

Old 02-07-2018, 02:36 AM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by marshburnw
Thanks,

I would love to keep moving forward but I'm in the navy submarine force so I'm always short on time. I kept my active spoiler for now. Im playing with the idea on taking the active spoiler and making a simple mold of it with alittle more width siimilar to the startech, bring in it out 3 inches on the sides and adding the hood lines into it like the srt6 has, finishing with actual carbon fiber. My friend who owns a black n/a will be my guinea pig.

Of course I plan on documenting it all for critique and future reference.
Keep us up to date.