New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New member in Georgia

Old 03-02-2019, 01:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member in Georgia

Rather unfortunate circumstances bring me to the forum. My father in law just passed and he has a beautiful 05 roadster. Since I am a bit of a car guy the family has elected me to prep the car for sale. The car is over in Savannah and I am in Columbus. I have been to the forum before when he asked for help with the rear window (fell out). I passed along the thread on cleaning and attempting to reglue but I am unsure whether he attempted the repair yet or not. The main complaint with the car now is the power top mechanism. I will make another post in the repairs section when I get some data and get educated enough to ask good questions.

Are KBB & Edmunds fair places to get valuations?

GP

Old 03-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts
Default Re: New member in Georgia

Originally Posted by GeorgiaPilot
Rather unfortunate circumstances bring me to the forum. My father in law just passed and he has a beautiful 05 roadster. Since I am a bit of a car guy the family has elected me to prep the car for sale. The car is over in Savannah and I am in Columbus. I have been to the forum before when he asked for help with the rear window (fell out). I passed along the thread on cleaning and attempting to reglue but I am unsure whether he attempted the repair yet or not. The main complaint with the car now is the power top mechanism. I will make another post in the repairs section when I get some data and get educated enough to ask good questions.

Are KBB & Edmunds fair places to get valuations?

GP
Are KBB & Edmunds fair places to get valuations? not really
the best thing to do is take pictures, inside (especially the driver's seat) , outside, eng compartment, then list the things you think are wrong..
is it auto or std.? is it limited or srt6? how many miles vin# so someone can run a car fax.
with out that info your price could be from 2300 to 13000 maybe more if it is a srt6 with less than 10000 miles on it , I have a place in Blairsville Ga. will be there middle of this month and by the 1 of April back to Fl.

Last edited by amx1397; 03-02-2019 at 03:01 PM.