New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New guy

Old 06-24-2019, 07:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy

Hello crossfire owners
my name is Steve from the uk ..chesterfield ..I got my black crossfire 04 in April of this year .. love the car .. look forward to driving it everyday .. it was a choice between black or red .. I love both colours .. black won but hell of a lot of cleaning ..it passed its mot perfectly .. having an issue with cigarette light er which I need as a power/charging source .. I have tonight purchase one to replace hopefully it will resolve issue .. also looking to change tyres as well to a more expensive set .. a few little issues to sort out on the car .. hopefully will get some help on here .. I also will try to do most things to my car if I can .. does anyone know anywhere local to me (chesterfield uk )that does repairs to crossfires if I needed them ? Also want to get a full service done .. any info would be much appreciated.. anyone have any questions about my car feel free to ask .

Thanks Steve
p.s. new to this forum site etc as well