Northwest Forum Serving AK, ID, OR, WA.

Northwest Buddies

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 07:25 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northwest Buddies

I am making another trek to Seattle vis Baker city, Hermston, Yakima, and finally Issaquah. I will up up in Seattle from Saturday Sept 1st to the following Saturday Sept 7th. I will be workingon the Forum for email address from those who went to our first "winery tour" in Yakima. I am thinking of making a trip to Bellingham on of the weekdays to visit my travel agent, and going to Issaquah Drive- in (AW i think) to enjoy the cars. If you want to drive some of the way I would love to have you or meet in Seattle (for those Xfire drivers I have not met yet) and just drive. I will start the Saturday Trek aroung 8:30 AM mountain time and will stop at all rest areas for I will be myself, and no one to talk to (except the Lord) to keep alert. That means i should hit Baker city around 10:30 AM, Herminston about noon (PDT) and then Yakima around 2:15 PM and finally Seattle around 4:15 pm. Please meet me at any of the rest stops and drive with me. The only plans i have up in seattle visiting my Bro, is labor day weekend, after that i am just crusing while every else is at work...me I am on Vacation. This will be just me and the Toy, for Rebecca and the Blubird will not be joining me...she is going to Eugene to see another one of the Grand kids...yes, she is flying! hahahahaha

Kj