Other Cars The Crossfire isn't the only car out there. Discuss all the others in here.

Pontiac Solstice

Old 07-19-2005, 08:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Pontiac Solstice

Since the twin kidneys in the Solstice are huge they actually look like a bimmer badge if you look at it in a distance (but please remove the Pontiac badge because it's out of place). The styling reminds me of a cobra MK1 in the front end.

The greatest hurdle Saturn Sky will encounter will be from its customers on how much confidence they will have owning a Saturn convertible!

Old 07-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The saturn sky is a nice looking car but not close to the xfire. I am in Virginia and i rarely see the xfire on the road. It's such a cool car, sometimes i have to drive by the dealership to just see another one. I love to see the reflection of my car as i drive it. So cool. I love this forum, good job!

Old 07-30-2005, 07:07 PM
kusheen

Originally Posted by crossfirechx
The saturn sky is a nice looking car but not close to the xfire. I am in Virginia and i rarely see the xfire on the road. It's such a cool car, sometimes i have to drive by the dealership to just see another one. I love to see the reflection of my car as i drive it. So cool. I love this forum, good job!
Over here in the DC burbs/Annapolis/Baltimore area I see probably a half dozen to a dozen different Crossfires on the road every day, they're a pretty common sight now in this area.

If you're ever in Annapolis, on the corner of West Street and Route 2, there is a Provident Bank branch. It's outside, all the way around, is mirrored glass. Get a kick and drive your car around that branch if you really like to see how your car looks in motion.

Oh yeah, go in and open an account while you're there, I work for the bank (not that branch, though)...

Old 07-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see the Solstice and sky as nice basic sports convertibles...

Not really a competitor to the wild Grand Touring Crossfire.

Both great cars but certainly in different market segments.

JMO