Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 04:24 AM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default re: NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage

Originally Posted by northern 6
I guess that is another way to look at it Ron but wouldn't it be easier just to get a box at TSB in Point Roberts or
Blaine Wa.?
Thanks for the info Doug. I am checking them out. I never like to go through the border and doing so to buy things wasn't on my favourites list but I guess it could open up a lot of new purchases for me. (not that I need anything!)

And thanks Red Dog for making the offer again for everyone outside the U.S.

Last day for the discount!

Old 12-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Received 386 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by vinnys
Did anybody try the grandfather shipping thing??
Last two days, I tried to get them to adjust my two orders for the promotions that came after I ordered/received my two sets. No dice. They cannot do it because it would set a precedent and it would cause ripples up and down the customer service help desks.

Last edited by GraphiteGhost; 09-21-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a set, new in the box I bought a few years when I got my SRT6 roadster.
I think I paid about $300 with shipping.
Anyway I just ordered a set of these to use. I'll keep the others in the boxes as they have been since new.
I guess I will no longer criticize those who buy "only" because it was "On Sale!"

Old 12-17-2012, 12:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just found this thread and ordered a SRT set. The current promo code is FREE15 which got me free shipping and a $15 "E-Certificate" to be used on my next order. Awesome!

Old 12-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Is there SRT6 emblems on there or not? I ordered a set and the invoice states SRT 6 but the luggage doesn't.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Is there SRT6 emblems on there or not? I ordered a set and the invoice states SRT 6 but the luggage doesn't.
The SRT box is black and the NA box is silver, the SRT luggage has an SRT6 label on the front. The boxes say Chrysler Crossfire SRT Touring Gear or Chrysler Crossfire Touring Gear on them
Not sure what your question is, and I hope this covers it.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:15 PM

Yeah it covers it. They sent me the wrong luggage.
They are sending me the correct set and picking this set up. Great customer service. Better than the dealerships. lol.

Last edited by oledoc2u; 12-28-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
The SRT box is black and the NA box is silver, the SRT luggage has an SRT6 label on the front. The boxes say Chrysler Crossfire SRT Touring Gear or Chrysler Crossfire Touring Gear on them
Not sure what your question is, and I hope this covers it.
Hey 180, the first SRT-6 set I got had SRT on it (yes it was a black n white box, Chrysler Crossfire SRT Touring Gear) but the second SRT-6 set I got only has the black/white box Chrysler Crossfire Touring Gear. Both SRT sets are black/white boxes and the words Touring Gear is the second line on both sets. The luggage inside does in fact have the SRT-6 logo on it though (the set without SRT on the exterior). There must be two (at least) different SRT-6 boxes this stuff comes in.

Yeah it covers it. They sent me the wrong luggage.
They are sending me the correct set and picking this set up. Great customer service. Better than the dealerships. lol.
Doc, did you actually open the box and check the luggage face to see if the logo was on it?

Old 12-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be using the suitcase for the first time this weekend for my New Years Eve trip to Breckenridge. I'm impressed with all the padding, storage and extras. I'm guess I'm used to owning sub-par luggage.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
Hey 180, the first SRT-6 set I got had SRT on it (yes it was a black n white box, Chrysler Crossfire SRT Touring Gear) but the second SRT-6 set I got only has the black/white box Chrysler Crossfire Touring Gear. Both SRT sets are black/white boxes and the words Touring Gear is the second line on both sets. The luggage inside does in fact have the SRT-6 logo on it though (the set without SRT on the exterior). There must be two (at least) different SRT-6 boxes this stuff comes in.

Doc, did you actually open the box and check the luggage face to see if the logo was on it?
I ordered it and my wife wrapped it for a Xmas present. When I opened it. I realized it didn't have the SRT emblems on it, but the invoice stated it did... Just shipped the wrong set. It's being takin care of, very polite and great attitude, unlike the dealerships. I'd buy from that site again...

Old 12-29-2012, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by itsky
I'll be using the suitcase for the first time this weekend for my New Years Eve trip to Breckenridge. I'm impressed with all the padding, storage and extras. I'm guess I'm used to owning sub-par luggage.
I thought the same thing when I opened my N/A set. NICE! Can't wait to actually use the stuff!

I ordered it and my wife wrapped it for a Xmas present. When I opened it. I realized it didn't have the SRT emblems on it, but the invoice stated it did... Just shipped the wrong set. It's being takin care of, very polite and great attitude, unlike the dealerships. I'd buy from that site again...

Exactly Doc, they were super in regards to the set I got that was either a demo or return. They immediately issued a RMA and sent UPS to pick that set up. Only problem so far, is its been in their hands for over 3 weeks and I still haven't seen my refund posted back to my CC. If they are open Monday (I tried the 24th, they were closed for the Christmas holiday) I will be asking why it didn't post last Friday like they promised me.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If they forget to pick it up, let me know

Old 01-03-2013, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
I thought the same thing when I opened my N/A set. NICE! Can't wait to actually use the stuff!

Exactly Doc, they were super in regards to the set I got that was either a demo or return. They immediately issued a RMA and sent UPS to pick that set up. Only problem so far, is its been in their hands for over 3 weeks and I still haven't seen my refund posted back to my CC. If they are open Monday (I tried the 24th, they were closed for the Christmas holiday) I will be asking why it didn't post last Friday like they promised me.

Update, got my refund. Now to enjoy my luggage! Thats all thats left!

Old 01-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

I was able to send two 3 pc sets of the Crossfire luggage (one set Crossfire and one set Crossfire SRT6) to forum member Adam Downunder in Australia . . . the land downunder!

Old 01-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by RED DOG
I was able to send two 3 pc sets of the Crossfire luggage (one set Crossfire and one set Crossfire SRT6) to forum member Adam Downunder in Australia . . . the land downunder!
Just curious, how many arms and legs did it cost ?

Old 01-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by alaxfire
Just curious, how many arms and legs did it cost ?
His cost was $220.83 for each set (a total cost of $441.66) to have BOTH sets delivered to his door in Australia.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by red dog
his cost was $220.83 for each set (a total cost of $441.66) to have both sets delivered to his door in australia.
ouch !!!!!!!

Old 01-18-2013, 02:58 AM

I would personally like to thank RED DOG for his time (and hard work) in allowing International Forum Members (like myself) the opportunity to purchase the Luggage Sets. I must admit, I did give up hope of even owning a set. I am truly thankful for his kindness and his assistance, he is a true Gentleman.

As for the cost, I was extremely happy with the price too (and I didn't have to give up a body part) ;-)

Can't wait to receive the parcels!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Forum Regular

I ordered the set two months ago, and they are great. I was missing the removable strap that goes on the wheeled bag to attach another bag. So for two months I have been waiting for this one piece, well it came today - a whole set for free and they 2nd day aired it to boot. It was worth the two month wait.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:13 PM

I didn't see any xf humidors. I did buy another set of luggage though. Both cars have a set now.

Quick Reply: NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage