Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

FEELER .. Squirrel Crusher eyelids .. any interest?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FEELER .. Squirrel Crusher eyelids .. any interest?

I removed a set of the custom aircraft aluminum Eyelids that Squirrel Crusher made, so I could put Lamin-x film on my headlights, and decided not to re-install them. These are not the cheap plastic ones that are available on some sites. I had them painted to perfectly match the Blaze Red of my car, and are the longer variety that he made. He made only 6 sets of these longer variety, that fits accross the whole top of the headlight. See pics. The shorter variety (6 sets) only fits across 2/3 of the headllight. The Blaze Red paint finish is perfect, and all that is needed is to apply new body mounting tape to the backs. Install instructions for accurate mounting included. They could be repainted to your color, but if you have a Blaze Red color car, just re-tape and install. I may be inclined to sell them if there is interest, and if price is right.
FEELER .. Squirrel Crusher eyelids .. any interest?-dsc02177.jpg

Old 10-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: FEELER .. Squirrel Crusher eyelids .. any interest?

figure out a price, do you take paypal or IOU's?

Old 10-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I like the IOU plan.....

Old 10-26-2013, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by iblubyu
i removed a set of the custom aircraft aluminum eyelids that squirrel crusher made, so i could put lamin-x film on my headlights, and decided not to re-install them. These are not the cheap plastic ones that are available on some sites. I had them painted to perfectly match the blaze red of my car, and are the longer variety that he made. He made only 6 sets of these longer variety, that fits accross the whole top of the headlight. See pics. The shorter variety (6 sets) only fits across 2/3 of the headllight. The blaze red paint finish is perfect, and all that is needed is to apply new body mounting tape to the backs. Install instructions for accurate mounting included. They could be repainted to your color, but if you have a blaze red color car, just re-tape and install. I may be inclined to sell them if there is interest, and if price is right.
Attachment 29778
sold........

Old 11-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Arrived Yesterday! Almost took the Canadian army to unwrap the package but I got it...
Setting in place I took some pics. I will be painting the eyelids and part of the hood once I get some ambition.
Thanks again!

Old 11-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Re: FEELER .. Squirrel Crusher eyelids .. any interest?

Originally Posted by IBLUBYU
I removed a set of the custom aircraft aluminum Eyelids that Squirrel Crusher made, so I could put Lamin-x film on my headlights, and decided not to re-install them. These are not the cheap plastic ones that are available on some sites. I had them painted to perfectly match the Blaze Red of my car, and are the longer variety that he made. He made only 6 sets of these longer variety, that fits accross the whole top of the headlight. See pics. The shorter variety (6 sets) only fits across 2/3 of the headllight. The Blaze Red paint finish is perfect, and all that is needed is to apply new body mounting tape to the backs. Install instructions for accurate mounting included. They could be repainted to your color, but if you have a Blaze Red color car, just re-tape and install. I may be inclined to sell them if there is interest, and if price is right.
Attachment 29778
IBLUBYU: Have a Blaze Red...How much your speak for the "long" style...Carl

Old 11-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Beaner
Arrived Yesterday! Almost took the Canadian army to unwrap the package but I got it...
Setting in place I took some pics. I will be painting the eyelids and part of the hood once I get some ambition.
Thanks again!

Why paint? I like 'em the way they are!

Old 11-11-2013, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner
figure out a price, do you take paypal or IOU's?
Beaner: any more of these left? I would like a set...price? Carl

Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by carl graham
IBLUBYU: Have a Blaze Red...How much your speak for the "long" style...Carl
Carl .... SquirrelCrusher only made 12 of these sets (6 long and 6 short). He sold them out almost immediately. These are extremely high quality, with NO MORE AVAILABLE. I removed my Blaze Red set (long style), and sold them to BEANER. If he hasn't painted them yet, you might be able to pry them out of him, but start your offers around $300, but be forwarned! It takes a bulldozer to pull a needle out of his butt. (Just kidding Bryan). He shows pics of the red "eyelids" on his car, and they sort of match his red eyelids that he has on Sunday mornings. LOL

Old 11-11-2013, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by IBLUBYU
Carl .... SquirrelCrusher only made 12 of these sets (6 long and 6 short). He sold them out almost immediately. These are extremely high quality, with NO MORE AVAILABLE. I removed my Blaze Red set (long style), and sold them to BEANER. If he hasn't painted them yet, you might be able to pry them out of him, but start your offers around $300, but be forwarned! It takes a bulldozer to pull a needle out of his butt. (Just kidding Bryan). He shows pics of the red "eyelids" on his car, and they sort of match his red eyelids that he has on Sunday mornings. LOL
IBLUBYU: Thanks for the information...I'll see if I can get my bother (machinist) to make me a set...bulldozer is broken.LOL