Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

FS new! Srt6 lowering springs

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 08:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS new! Srt6 lowering springs

I have a set of brand new eibach pro lowering springs (1-1/4 in front 1-1/2 in back) Never put on or taken out of box. 250 new. Asking 175+shipping
Masonboydmorales@gmail.com

Last edited by tx srt-6; 11-21-2013 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: FS new! Srt6 lowering springs

I'll take em!

Old 11-24-2013, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by mobilefitt
I'll take em!
Email me please.

Old 11-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Forum Regular

I bought some from another guy on the forum and now he is saying he needs to wait until paypal forwards $ into his account. That shouldn't be my problem. If you have them, and can ship them immediately, I'll ask for a refund and buy yours.

BTW this is the second run around I have experienced on this forum. I used to be on a BMW forum and everyone there was on the level. Shipping items when they said they will, shipping them to the right place, in a timely fashion.

I'm about done with crossfirefourm.org, I'd rather buy new after my experiences here.

Last edited by mobilefitt; 11-25-2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:07 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I bought some from another guy on the fourm and now he is saying he needs to wait until paypal forwards $ into his account. That shouldn't be my problem. If you have them, and can ship them immediately, I'll ask for a refund and buy yours.

BTW this is the second run around I have experienced on this fourm. I used to be on a BMW fourm and everyone there was on the level. Shipping items when they said they will, shipping them to the right place, in a timely fashion.

I'm about done with crossfirefourm.org, I'd rather buy new after my experiences here.
Man you must have one big garage! I can't imagine buying "something" from every one on that forum..

Oh wait.. did you mean every one you dealt with..

Old 11-25-2013, 06:25 PM

I bought some from another guy on the fourm and now he is saying he needs to wait until paypal forwards $ into his account. That shouldn't be my problem. If you have them, and can ship them immediately, I'll ask for a refund and buy yours.

BTW this is the second run around I have experienced on this fourm. I used to be on a BMW fourm and everyone there was on the level. Shipping items when they said they will, shipping them to the right place, in a timely fashion.

Yes I still have them , and I do
Have pay pal. As soon as payment comes, springs will be shipped that day , no problem. I don't even own the crossfire anymore so no need for me to have them. Email me please.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:27 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Man you must have one big garage! I can't imagine buying "something" from every one on that forum..

Oh wait.. did you mean every one you dealt with..
www.n54tech.com. Everone there cares too much about they're street cred and being able to buy and sell parts effeciently. No- one dares to scam or they get kicked off and are not aloud to post. They can still see all the aftermarket parts for sale and the DIY's but can't post or contact members for assistance.

No bs excuses....." I shipped it to the wrong place". " I have to wait till my bank accepts paypal before I ship".

Dirt bags are weeded out quickly and word gets around from forum to forum. Black listed and they are stuck buying OEM parts from the stealership and paying full boat.

Oh, and they have spell check too

Last edited by mobilefitt; 11-25-2013 at 07:30 PM.