Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

(2) OEM 3 Piece Grills

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation (2) OEM 3 Piece Grills

What's up XF family? Up for grabs today are two (yes, two) 3 piece sets of OEM grills in good condition. Decided it was time to rid myself of the extra parts in the garage and let them go somewhere they can be used and not thrown in a box forever. Both sets do have light clear coat failure but as many know here its a simple and cheap fix. Both sets also have no broken tabs, making mounting them that much easier. Included in each set is the upper grill with sliver accents, the black mounting guard, (to hold grill in place; not required for install) and the two lower charcoal-colored grills. The price for the 3 piece sets are $300 via PayPal shipped anywhere in the US. I'm willing to ship outside of the US as well, but I will have to add a small bump in price to cover the additional shipping costs. I've also added this to the "Chrysler Crossfire Market" Facebook page so who knows how long this package will last.

Please PM me directly for additional photos or more information. Thank you!

To clarify the poor quality photos, the unmounted set was from my '05 Limited that sold, and the mounted set is currently equipped on my SRT-6 but both fit flush as tested. You get your choice of which set you want.

Clear coat failure most prominent in this photo.

Old 09-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Re: (2) OEM 3 Piece Grills

Here is the second set currently equipped on my 6. Unfortunately, no photos at this time of the backings, but all tabs are in place.