Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Selling as a ONE PKG. deal only

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 09:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling as a ONE PKG. deal only

One price takes all. You pick-up. PLEASE don't ask me to separate any item. If your an e-bay guru (I'm not) this might be for you. 1. DRB III (complete pkg) Has all the hardware to see every Xfire sensor & Module in existence on the car. The pkg. includes: 9043 multiplex cable ,Xfire orange entry card,Miller manual just for use of the DRB III only on the Xfire.
2. N/A luggage set. New in the Chrysler box in plastic bags. Never used.
3. Spare tire M/B 2002 SLK 320 Never on the ground. With tire cover that ties neatly in place & looks good in the trunk. Came from a totaled SLK.
4. Six speed shift ****. No scratches.
5. One set of 3 shop manuals 2006 Xfire. Bought at Chrysler dealer parts desk.
6. Crossfire jacket with nomenclature on front & back. Lined- Spring & Fall. Large Beautiful. Worn 3 times.
7. Protective plastic splash pan for under front of eng.

These items are located 30 miles North of Cincinnati Oh. just off I-75. All items are 1st class quality. It took many yrs. to acquire these but it's time to let go!! $2600.00 CASH at time of pick-up.
P M me if interested.

Old 08-22-2015, 02:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Selling as a ONE PKG. deal only

Did i catch the price correctly? $2,600??? The DRB-III complete setup is available on line for under $800. You may want to adjust your price to a reasonable figure if you expect a sale. Just my $0.02.

Last edited by chuK_138; 08-22-2015 at 02:16 PM.
Old 08-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I'd love to see that ebay one... Yeah the one that has "crossfire" specific ability. The real deal DRBIII is going to be a hard sale here I'm sure, and yours is cheaper than the 1 I saw on Ebay. I guess it's the difference of knowing a clone vrs the real thing on whether your price is inline or not.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chuK_138
Did i catch the price correctly? $2,600??? The DRB-III complete setup is available on line for under $800. You may want to adjust your price to a reasonable figure if you expect a sale. Just my $0.02.

Obviously you missed the part about the shift **** being included. It has no scratches, comprende?

Old 08-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My NIB Salt-n-Pepper shakers are trending @ $1200.

Old 08-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh Well..I was wanting that plastic splash pan for under the engine. Squirrel Crusher

Old 08-23-2015, 09:54 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Squirrel Crusher
Oh Well..I was wanting that plastic splash pan for under the engine. Squirrel Crusher
+1. Guess we'll be fighting each other over the next one that shows up here

Old 08-23-2015, 10:43 AM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by maxcichon
My NIB Salt-n-Pepper shakers are trending @ $1200.
I have my life savings tied up in those, a mint, in the box humidor and a pair of new fog lights.
Maybe I should start looking for a job.

Old 08-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Forum Regular
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe it all comes with the car !!

Old 08-23-2015, 01:08 PM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

I'm thinking of buying that package just so I can program all the Crossfire TPMS units. I could charge just a bit less than the Stealerships and probably retire on that income stream . . . NOT . . .

Old 08-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Forum Regular
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Bring it to the Dragon meet. I will be a customer for having the TPM system married. I do not like my local dealers attitude and cannot find an independent which has the equiptment.

Regarding other comments, I do have to say I have never seen such rude comments on a nonricer site, we should really be above that. Most sites will not tolerate comments on a sellers price if not by policy then by community rules of courtesy.

Maybe OP paid a lot. Given that purchase price seems of such overwhelming concern to some on this site.

If one cannot afford it they should save up. If they can but find fault with the price they should not buy.

Only if asked by the poster should anyone comment on the price. I would suggest that is courteous behavior.

Old 08-23-2015, 05:26 PM

As I stated.. the "REAL ONES" aren't cheap by any means. You want a limited clone to work on your SLK then get the Ebay version for your "under 800 bucks".. You want access to everything on your Crossfire you don't get a choice.

Old 08-23-2015, 05:56 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I only had desires of a spare plastic splash pan under our engine for my stock pile. Didn't mean any bad. Squirrel Crusher

Old 08-23-2015, 05:57 PM

Set up a group buy and divide at the Dragon.. LOL

And another thought on that DRBIII - they hold value more than our cars are.. LOL

Old 08-23-2015, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by MiamiTVR
Regarding other comments, I do have to say I have never seen such rude comments on a nonricer site, we should really be above that. Most sites will not tolerate comments on a sellers price if not by policy then by community rules of courtesy.

Maybe OP paid a lot. Given that purchase price seems of such overwhelming concern to some on this site.

If one cannot afford it they should save up. If they can but find fault with the price they should not buy.

Only if asked by the poster should anyone comment on the price. I would suggest that is courteous behavior.
Unfortunately the forum member / poster you're referring to has built a sad history of being rude, overbearing, and WAY too full of himself . . .

Old 08-23-2015, 08:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thks for coming to my aid everyone. I have been on the Forum since I think 2007 & am a very quiet person not used to some of the above jabs, but most of you know the DRB III is quite an expensive tool especially when I bought each piece over many yrs. to get the pkg. I now have for sale. It is a very probing scan tool as you know & if you can afford its price you will be more than satisfied knowing you can tackle any problems that come up on our Xfire's emission systems & modules.
Since some think I am just teasing by throwing in luggage,shift *****,jacket, etc., what price would you offer just for the DRB III only. I can tell you that I have over $3000.00 invested just in the entire pkg. as the yrs. have gone by in order to purchase everything.
No hard feelings to the kidders on our Forum. As it's been said in the past "why can't we all just get along"!! I think that's the way it goes?
Let me know what you think!!
Thks
Crossfireone

Old 08-23-2015, 09:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If you'll look closely, I merely questioned the price. Not once did I mock or make fun of. If it is a dealership DRB-III as opposed to a Wimo clone, yes, it is worth what you're asking.

And if you have a problem with me RED DOG, call me out by name. I'm not concerned with what you think of me. You'll never have the hands-on experience I have with these cars. And I'll never be known as the crook who tried to rip people off on luggage.....or did you forget about being scolded for that?

Old 08-23-2015, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Crossfireone
Thks for coming to my aid everyone. I have been on the Forum since I think 2007 & am a very quiet person not used to some of the above jabs, but most of you know the DRB III is quite an expensive tool especially when I bought each piece over many yrs. to get the pkg. I now have for sale. It is a very probing scan tool as you know & if you can afford its price you will be more than satisfied knowing you can tackle any problems that come up on our Xfire's emission systems & modules.
Since some think I am just teasing by throwing in luggage,shift *****,jacket, etc., what price would you offer just for the DRB III only. I can tell you that I have over $3000.00 invested just in the entire pkg. as the yrs. have gone by in order to purchase everything.
No hard feelings to the kidders on our Forum. As it's been said in the past "why can't we all just get along"!! I think that's the way it goes?
Let me know what you think!!
Thks
Crossfireone
Your price isn't out of line to be honest.. as I referenced with the 1 system available on Ebay.. Problem I think is going to be someone else justifying spending that amount for a great tool.

And I'll never be known as the crook who tried to rip people off on luggage.....or did you forget about being scolded for that?
I was here for those days.. Seems I recall an apology was made also.. and actions never repeated.. I'd say that puts him one up on you.

Old 08-24-2015, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by MiamiTVR
Originally Posted by RED DOG
Unfortunately the forum member / poster you're referring to has built a sad history of being rude, overbearing, and WAY too full of himself . . .
And if you have a problem with me RED DOG, call me out by name.

Last edited by RED DOG; 08-24-2015 at 02:12 AM.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:05 AM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Looks like about $600-$700 in extra stuff to me, so the DRBIII set would be $1900 - $2000.

Get 10 people together in your local area and go $260 each and never see a stealership again !!!!!!
Kinda like a group ownership on a light plane, one leaves, have a replacement join for the $260 and split that 9 ways.
( The 10 original people can play poker or have a drawing for the additional stuff )

Quick Reply: Selling as a ONE PKG. deal only