Racing The place to talk about autocrossing, road and drag racing.

NASA Awards Banquet

Old 01-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default NASA Awards Banquet

We just returned from the So Cal awards banquet for the National Auto Sport Association NASA... I must say this group is the most professional and enjoyable racing association I have ever been involved with...

Even though I did not earn a podium for the season, it was a terrific time, with a terrific group of people...

Those of you who would like to be involved in motorsports, please visit http: www.nasaproracing.com there are 11 regions throughout the country that will allow you to enjoy the thrill of driving in beginner classes (HPDE) and work your way up to full race qualifications...

Hope to see you on the track...

PS: MMZ TIMELORD... They had a great little video presentation of the racing season for all the competitors... And for some reason, they used a photo of you and me coming around the corner at Button Willow Raceway... Terrific shot...Except for the fact that you were in front of me... LOL Wish you were there to see it on the projection screen...

Old 01-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: NASA Awards Banquet

Derek,
Again, congrats on your past season, i need to check your pics again, but please do put some nice shots of the car/yourself up for the group to see. And, of course, those of the valiant Timelord as well.