Southeast Forum Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN.

Simpsonville SC

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simpsonville SC

hey all im new to the forum and new to owning my xfire. I work at a pizza place beside the Bi lo on 14 and i see a good bit of xfires in the parking lot jw if they were anyone on heres

Old 09-19-2009, 11:21 AM
Rv Xfire08
Default Re: Simpsonville SC

Welcome to the forum.Please check out the Mopar show on Sept 26. In Spartanburg.Hope you can make it.Also look at the post for the Dragon Tail Oct30 -Nov1.This is one you really need to try to go.We do have a group of local crossfire owners that try to get together once a month.Hope to meet you soon.

Last edited by Rv Xfire08; 09-19-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:30 PM

Thanks i really appreciate the welcome i will definatly try to check those out

Old 09-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome SCpaintball and congrats on the Crossfire. Hope to see you at a local event soon. Be sure to check out the Euro Autofest being held at BMW the middle of October. It only cost $30 to enter your car and get you and a friend in the gate on Saturday. We need a few more Crossfires to make a good showing for the upstate group. The registration needs to be in by Oct. 5th so sign up and join us for a great day.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Rv Xfire08

Originally Posted by Bigkid
Welcome SCpaintball and congrats on the Crossfire. Hope to see you at a local event soon. Be sure to check out the Euro Autofest being held at BMW the middle of October. It only cost $30 to enter your car and get you and a friend in the gate on Saturday. We need a few more Crossfires to make a good showing for the upstate group. The registration needs to be in by Oct. 5th so sign up and join us for a great day.
We will be there sounds like a lota fun!

Old 09-20-2009, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bigkid

Thanks for the welcome! autofest sounds like fun it would be cool to have a nice amount of crossfires will try to show for sure

Old 09-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Simpsonville SC

Originally Posted by SCpaintball
hey all im new to the forum and new to owning my xfire. I work at a pizza place beside the Bi Lo on 14 and I see a good bit of xfires in the parking lot jw if they were anyone on heres
Welcome both to this Forum and our area/regional XFire groups. The wife & I regularly shop at the BI-LO at Main & 14, so I'll be sure to look you up sometime. It's only a short drive from there to our place in SVL.

We'd love to have you join us for the events coming up in October (Euro AutoFest and Fall Dragon Run). Both of these are great experiences. You'll see amazing cars at Euro AutFest and at The Dragon event you'll get to see up close & personal how the XFire performs during "spirited" driving in the Smokies.

And you'll want to keep up with our plans for a Mega-Event next year in St. Louis during June. The "Crossfires Across America" thread will give you all the details. It's really shaping up to be our best gathering ever - over 100 XFire owners tentatively making plans to attend.

As already mentioned, there are various threads throughout the Forum that will keep you abreast of ongoing & pending activities. Just jump in whenever & wherever you want. Let me know the year & model (Coupe, Roadster, Base, Limited or SRT6) and I'll add you to our Upstate & Regional (NC/SC/GA) group listings.

And Again, Welcome!

Old 09-21-2009, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
Welcome both to this Forum and our area/regional XFire groups. The wife & I regularly shop at the BI-LO at Main & 14, so I'll be sure to look you up sometime. It's only a short drive from there to our place in SVL.

We'd love to have you join us for the events coming up in October (Euro AutoFest and Fall Dragon Run). Both of these are great experiences. You'll see amazing cars at Euro AutFest and at The Dragon event you'll get to see up close & personal how the XFire performs during "spirited" driving in the Smokies.

And you'll want to keep up with our plans for a Mega-Event next year in St. Louis during June. The "Crossfires Across America" thread will give you all the details. It's really shaping up to be our best gathering ever - over 100 XFire owners tentatively making plans to attend.

As already mentioned, there are various threads throughout the Forum that will keep you abreast of ongoing & pending activities. Just jump in whenever & wherever you want. Let me know the year & model (Coupe, Roadster, Base, Limited or SRT6) and I'll add you to our Upstate & Regional (NC/SC/GA) group listings.

And Again, Welcome!

Thanks so much for the welcome i will look into these events for sure... you wouldnt happen to drive a white coupe would you? saw one pull into bi lo today

Old 09-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts

Originally Posted by SCpaintball
Thanks so much for the welcome i will look into these events for sure... you wouldnt happen to drive a white coupe would you? saw one pull into bi lo today
I've seen the white coupe around town several times. I've been behind it on Hwy 14 & seen it turn right at the light by the YMCA. Other than that, don't know much else about it.

My ride is a 2007 Machine Gray Limited Coupe. And there is a neighbor of mine that has a Blaze Red Limited Coupe.