Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

right bank dead

Old 11-23-2015, 06:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default right bank dead

It started out that I was having a lifter that periodically ticked. I had it diagnosed, and Chrysler suggested I replace Lifters. I took it in last week to the Chrysler dealership and picked it up Last Friday. Drove it 3 miles back to work. It drove fine. Went to take it to storage after work, and got about 200 feet. It made a horrible vibrating noise and died. I started it back up, but it was shaking violently. The dealership towed it back, and this morning, couldn't find what was wrong. The right bank is completely dead. The mechanic rechecked everything he had done, checked the plugs on that side. All ok. When they hook it up the system says everything is working, and the car should start up and run normal, but the right side is still dead. He was sending what was done to chrysler, to see if they could shed some light on the problem. Anyone have any similar problems or any Ideas?