U.K. Serving all countries of the United Kingdom.

Crossfire Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crossfire Accessories

If you are a Crossfire owner, and not yet a member of the UK Crossfire Group, simply go to our website UK Crossfires - For owners of the Chrysler Crossfire in the UK and contact us via the contact page. You will then be added as a member to our contact list and will receive our newsletters, and details of our meets

Any questions about the UK Crossfire Group can be sent to UKCrossfires@gmail.com

The UK Crossfire Group have negotiated for it's members, a discount on Crossfire accessories manufactured in Germany by CHROME-TEC. The range can be viewed at: CHROMETEC.® - High Quality Tuning für Mercedes SLK & Mercedes SL

Discounts are from 15% on all interior parts and a discount from 5% on all exterior parts.
To obtain the discount, please firstly email us at the UK Crossfire Group with details of your requirements and this will be notified to CHROME-TEC to get the discount.
Then simply order via there web site.
There is also a link to CHROMETEC in our website.

Last edited by Steve - UK; 11-20-2010 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:54 AM
Default Re: Crossfire Accessories

Steve...just checked out Chrometec some great items for our Crossfires, and a few I'm interested in..

UKKen

Old 11-21-2010, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by UK ken
Steve...just checked out Chrometec some great items for our Crossfires, and a few I'm interested in..

UKKen
Me too! Shiny things

Old 11-21-2010, 05:23 AM

You will see that some of us do like the "bling" factor on our Crossfires!

Some of these items are being sold via ebay by CKS Performance, Watford for approx double the listed Chrome - tec prices! We can go direct to cut out the middle man!

If you do want some bits, let me know what you want and I will set up the discount. Im after some items as well.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Steve - UK
You will see that some of us do like the "bling" factor on our Crossfires!

Some of these items are being sold via ebay by CKS Performance, Watford for approx double the listed Chrome - tec prices! We can go direct to cut out the middle man!

If you do want some bits, let me know what you want and I will set up the discount. Im after some items as well.
Much as I would be quite happy to splash all of my available income on Rosalie I suppose I will need to buy xmas pressies etc so it'll be in the New Year but there are a few inerior styling things I'll be needing, I think

Old 11-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Thumbs up Re: Crossfire Accessories

Just thought some people might be interested that I got the 2 chrome A/C rings as on the Chromtec site for 25 euros before p&p for 5.99 euros or £5.07 plus£5.54 p&p from a German company called DJH -Chromline Products on e-bay. They look identical and arrived very quickly. They don't seem to have any of the other things for XFires that Chromtech have, just those items but seems to be a good saving. Here's the link:

2 RINGE AUS EDELSTAHL FÜR CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE on eBay (end time 11-Dec-10 20:03:25 GMT)

Old 11-30-2010, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by Rowanbud
Just thought some people might be interested that I got the 2 chrome A/C rings as on the Chromtec site for 25 euros before p&p for 5.99 euros or £5.07 plus£5.54 p&p from a German company called DJH -Chromline Products on e-bay. They look identical and arrived very quickly. They don't seem to have any of the other things for XFires that Chromtech have, just those items but seems to be a good saving. Here's the link:

2 RINGE AUS EDELSTAHL FÜR CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE on eBay (end time 11-Dec-10 20:03:25 GMT)
Thanks for the nod..a useful site..and the prices are keen..

UKKen.