U.K. Serving all countries of the United Kingdom.

Top Quality Outdoor All Weather Coupe car cover for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Quality Outdoor All Weather Coupe car cover for sale.

I know what your thinking, i haven't had the car long. And you would be correct, but as i want to keep this car in the top condition that i brought it in, i purchased this car cover to protect my car from the elements while I sorted the garage out so i could actually fit a car in it.

After all i have only been ion this house for 5 years!!! well after this time i know have a nice empty garage, and now it has been filled with the crossfire, so this cover is no longer required.

I would say i have only fitted it twice to the car, and in total it has been covering the car for less than a month, so it is virtually new,

this is the place I brought it from after reccomendations from this website.

Stormforce Luxury Car Cover to fit Chrysler Crossfire

this is not the normal cheap ebay / amazon crap, it is fully outdoor weatherproof, UV proof, bird crap ect ect,

I am open to offers but i am not giving it away, I paid £155 for it, and its worth it. The only modification i made was a big arrow and FWD written on the outside as its not obvious which way around it goes. And this made it easier to fit the correct way first time.

Anyway any questions let me know, collection is obviously possible, and if you want it delivered i can weigh it and find out a postage cost.

Thanks Kev.