U.K. Serving all countries of the United Kingdom.

It's back AGAIN !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's back AGAIN !!!

That made you all look !!!!
Actually it's a different one on e bay !!!!

Last edited by 11 FEB; 11-02-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Forum Regular
Default Re: It's back AGAIN !!!!!

Not the same car but it is the same seller. When I spoke to him he said he had two.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 AM

The penny's dropped - I bought my SRT from this guy last year!!
Don't know why I didn't make the connection before, especially considering the location - maybe it was the "fanatical about my cars" remark that clicked - that's exactly what he said to me and, although mine wasn't quite as immaculate as he claimed, it was still very nice - anyway, I bought it and it's a great car - no regrets - it's been spot-on ever since! The only downside was that the washer hose was split and the front tyres were shot on the inner edges - which he didn't mention and I didn't spot in my excitement on the day - but no big deal and easily sorted.
Oh, and we've only just got rid of the strange mix of dog smell and furniture polish that pervaded the interior...!
He is a car nut, apparently mainly alternating between SRT Crossfires and various Porsches - he asked me to make him my first call if I ever decided to sell it as he'd probably buy it back - and mine was one of two he had for sale at the time (both black) - that was 15 months ago - and I don't think he's much of a dealer because, of the money I paid, well over 90% went straight to the finance company - and, although I can't be certain, I suspect he paid more for it than I did, so not much of a profit there!
IIRC, he'd got his eye on a particular Porsche he'd always wanted, hence selling the two SRTs.
This recent activity suggests he's still dabbling so, despite the doubts expressed about his recent SSB, my experience indicates he's OK to deal with and the cars are probably fine too - well worth further investigation anyway.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:01 PM
Default Re: It's back AGAIN !!!

No response/comments? I thought, given the recent flurry of activity on this subject, someone might find this interesting/useful...?!

Old 11-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by crosscats
No response/comments? I thought, given the recent flurry of activity on this subject, someone might find this interesting/useful...?!
Agree! if I were in the market for yet another SRT your info would have been very helpful but S.W.H.T.B.O wont let me have anymore

Old 11-05-2013, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by UK-SRT6
Agree! if I were in the market for yet another SRT your info would have been very helpful but S.W.H.T.B.O wont let me have anymore
Aww, that's tragic, you must be feeling really deprived!

Old 11-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Forum Regular

Aww, that's tragic, you must be feeling really deprived!

I do!!!!!! its just not fair!

Old 11-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Forum Regular

Not the same car but it is the same seller. When I spoke to him he said he had two.
This one has made its reserve! its at £7,200, but the winning bidder has zero feedback and we all know what is likely to happen!!!!!

Old 11-06-2013, 08:12 PM

This one has made its reserve! its at £7,200, but the winning bidder has zero feedback and we all know what is likely to happen!!!!!
Mo - when you said winning bidder, I thought it must have finished already - still 2 1/2 days to go - the zero-hero is the high bidder - but you could be right!
Although let's hope not - we could be welcoming him (her?) as a new SRT-owning member soon - which would be nice...

Old 11-06-2013, 08:18 PM

I do!!!!!! its just not fair!
Right - boys can never have enough toys!

Old 11-14-2013, 05:50 AM

I suppose this is why zero-feedbackers are viewed with caution...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190968517280&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1120

Old 12-10-2013, 08:16 AM
Forum Regular

And again!!!!

Old 12-10-2013, 10:33 AM

And again!!!!
There's just a possibility it's a different car and he's using the pics from last time.
He did this with the car I bought from him - he had two virtually identical - the first one sold (via a dealer) and the listing reappeared with the pics of the sold car. It worked in his favour 'cos when I called him to query it (wondering if it was a scam - not by him but a cloned listing), he explained the apparent duplication and we agreed a deal over the phone - subject to viewing etc. He really did have two great identical SRTs - I know he has a thing about them so it might just be history repeating itself...!

Old 12-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Forum Regular

There's just a possibility it's a different car and he's using the pics from last time.
He did this with the car I bought from him - he had two virtually identical - the first one sold (via a dealer) and the listing reappeared with the pics of the sold car. It worked in his favour 'cos when I called him to query it (wondering if it was a scam - not by him but a cloned listing), he explained the apparent duplication and we agreed a deal over the phone - subject to viewing etc. He really did have two great identical SRTs - I know he has a thing about them so it might just be history repeating itself...!

Can't understand why it does not sell If I didn't already have two and it was closer, I would be after it!!