Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...

BLACK Mandrus Millenium Set Up (PICS!)

Old 01-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: BLACK Mandrus Millenium Set Up (PICS!)

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
I am not trying to stir up anything here, because I think that car looks fantastic and have thought about painting the face on my 20s black as well (very similar in style to the mandrus mills)

But....

Why do you have SRT and AMG decals on the car?? I can slightly see the AMG centers on the rims, just because they look soooo good, but the SRT??

I guess I just do not get it, and probably why some of the SRT guys give us crap, saying stuff like the NA is a beginner XF and everyone with an NA wants an SRT. Some of us are happy with our NA cars and do not want an automatic SRT.

Please humor me with a response, and again, no hard feelings, I think the car looks fantastic, just wondering
BAD BAD BAD BAD !!!!!!!LOL Some people would say they don;t like the Chicken wire on front of your grill either , Just had to say that !!LOL LOL LO LOL !!!!!!!!

Old 01-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Osofast2
BAD BAD BAD BAD !!!!!!!LOL Some people would say they don;t like the Chicken wire on front of your grill either , Just had to say that !!LOL LOL LO LOL !!!!!!!!
LOL Thanks Ray And let them say it, to me it is all about making the car your own and doing what you like, I just don't see why some guys 'upbadge' their cars, I guess I have a chip on my shoulder from the 3 series days when I ran a clean debadged 328i and many others were badging theirs as M3s even though they were clearly not.

How is that grill that cut into your front fascia treating you?

Old 01-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
LOL Thanks Ray And let them say it, to me it is all about making the car your own and doing what you like, I just don't see why some guys 'upbadge' their cars, I guess I have a chip on my shoulder from the 3 series days when I ran a clean debadged 328i and many others were badging theirs as M3s even though they were clearly not.

How is that grill that cut into your front fascia treating you?
and you are so right !!!lol LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE NEW RIDE JOHN , AS FAR AS WHAT HE DONE WITH THIS WHITE CROSSFIRE I LIKE IT ! MAY NEEDTO TONE DOWN THE BADGE THING A LITTLE ,BUT OVER ALL YOU GOT TO LOVE THE WHITE CROSSFIRES ,