Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...

New TPMS do not seem to work

Old 01-18-2023, 09:18 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: New TPMS do not seem to work

Sorry for the confusion. The subject of the video is just to show the screens you will see on a DRB III Emulator when relearning the TPMS, Either the dealer's equipment, or on one you own. If a dealer (technician) sees this video, then I hope it will help them to remember how their own equipment works. Because my dealer apparently forgot. Which isn't too surprising because when I drive into their lot everyone comes out to see the "strange, Chrysler badged, car. They still charged me $75 and would have charged me hundreds more if I took their "advice". If a Crossfire owner with a DRB III Emulator sees this video, I am hoping they can reference the screen shots to perform a relearn of their own TPMS and thereby turn the dash indicator light off. This will hopefully help save them the cost of going to the dealer to have the work performed. The last screen shot ends with a question something like: "Do you want to proceed"? I answer "N" at this point (stopped relearning). This is because my TPMS had already been programmed in this vehicle and was working fine. If I answered "Y" then I would have had to activate (chirp) all four wheel sensors, or the TPMS light would come on. Perhaps I should make another video showing the final four steps when performing a relearn on a vehicle that needs to have the TPMS dash indicator light turned off.

Last edited by John&Terry; 01-19-2023 at 12:58 AM. Reason: remove typo
The following users liked this post:
ZH SRT6 (02-11-2023)