Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Forum Shop

Old 08-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Shop

Has anyone purchesed any products from the shop here on the forum. I placed an order on August 4th and got an immediate email confirming my order. Since then I have tried to check the staus of my order by email (no response) and tonight I called the phone number and could not leave a message because the mailbox is full. Starting to wonder if they are legit? :x

Old 08-12-2004, 08:17 PM

You might want to PM and Email mightyjlr - he is the forum moderator and the crossfire shop owner.

Old 08-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've seen similar posts on this forum in the past and decided to see who owned the Crossfire Shop website through a quick WHOIS seach on Network Solutions... Turns out the website is owned by the same person who owns/moderates this Forum... If you need contact information you can search it at http://www.netsol.com then search WHOIS with the website address... Hope this helps...

Old 08-12-2004, 09:58 PM

I ordered from the shop in May, never did get what I ordered. I sent PM, email, couldn't leave VM, the box was full.

After 2 months I called my CC company and protested the charge. I have my credit and the crossfireshop still shows my order is pending.

Old 08-13-2004, 09:06 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cgates
I ordered from the shop in May, never did get what I ordered. I sent PM, email, couldn't leave VM, the box was full.

After 2 months I called my CC company and protested the charge. I have my credit and the crossfireshop still shows my order is pending.
different months but ditto on the situation.

-marc

Old 08-13-2004, 10:20 AM

:shock: Problems? :shock:

:shock: ME TOO! :shock:

I ordered illuminated sill plates (great price $355) but if I never get the product what good are good prices? :?

I sent a request for status on my order thru the Crossfireshop website and never received a response. :cry:

I just emailed the sales@crossfireshop.com (the response email to my order) on 8/13/04

Let's see if I get a response.

Old 08-13-2004, 12:38 PM

2005XFR,

Thanks for the post. Keep me informed on what response you get from your email if any. I am going to give it until next Wednesday and then I may be forced to take other measures. It was suggested that I contact the owner of the Forum Shop but I don't feel that is necessary. Im not going to chase down the guy to earn my business, but, at the same time I will make sure that people are not taken advantage of. By the way Ive seen the item you ordered for 359.95 at wycoff-mopar-parts.com. That is only a few more dollars.

Old 08-13-2004, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by tasxfire04
By the way Ive seen the item you ordered for 359.95 at wycoff-mopar-parts.com. That is only a few more dollars.
Yes, I saw Wycoff-Mopar-Parts.com too!

But I figured that the Crossfireshop was affiliated with the Crossfireforum.org and felt it was a good thing to do business "in the family"

Maybe :?:
Maybe not :?:
Will have to wait and see! :roll:

Old 08-13-2004, 04:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2005XFR
But I figured that the Crossfireshop was affiliated with the Crossfireforum.org and felt it was a good thing to do business "in the family"
Crossfireforum and Crossfireshop ARE run by one and the same person. I don't believe Crossfireshop is anything but the one guy Julian selling products via a web site. https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...iewprofile&u=3

He's had personal problems in the past that kept him away from both the forum and the shop for extended time periods. I ordered illuminated sills and initially had trouble getting my order fulfilled but he DID come through and get my sills to me eventually. I guess if he's still having problems, he ought to shut down the shop until he has the time to dedicate to it. I believe all the order processing and credit card charging are down automatically. This is a problem if it's indeed a one person operation and he can't devote the time to fulfilling orders (in which case he should disable the automatic charging and ONLY charge once he's shipped items to fulfill an order).

Last posts from him here in the forum were two posts on August 3.

Old 08-13-2004, 05:20 PM
Forum Regular

Running a site is a full time job (I should know) and i bet the shop site is even more of a headache, i decided to let amazon handle sales even though i get a reduced rate.

Would be a good idea to take the shop off line if there is a lieklihod of problems in meeting orders, would be a shame for the shop to get a bad rep when this forum is so alive!

LP

Old 08-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Default Forum Shop

It's been two weeks and still no reply to my emails and no products. Guess I will have to call my credit card company and take care of it. I was hoping to give my business to the forum shop but....

Old 08-21-2004, 12:20 AM

Same here!

I emailed him a week ago and no response.
So, I emailed him and cancelled my order.

:cry: Too bad, I really wanted to do business with the Crossfireforum Shop. :cry: