View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:24 PM
caseycowan5
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lowering HELP!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KROSSFIRE1988
I was thinking at minimum of one coil.... From all the pics in everyones gallery i want lower.I was gonna start with 1 coil. I want almost neutral camber and dnt wanna have to roll the fenders or anything. Did you have any issue with the front wheels top of the suspension the bolt rubbing or getting to close?
Yes i would recommend you start with around one and remember to allow a few weeks minimum between adjustments because trust me the springs will settle every time they are taken out and put back in. As far as the front bolt i did not run into a problem with how low i am but if you are going for fitment spacers are in your future anyways, i run 12mm's up front now because i am doing a BBK. I also have not had rubbing, but defiantly scraping lol. I am getting very close to getting my fenders rolled and liner trimmed and i believe that becomes more important if you run spacers.

I highly recomend the camber arms and dont thing you can even think about lowering without them unless you have the funds to buy 300$ in tires every 3 months as our camber goes crazy. Let me know if i missed anything. And this forum needs more low cars, more than just lowering springs that is.

I am lower than that pic shows as me and you are going for the same look of no wheel gap.