View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:52 AM
caseycowan5
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lowering HELP!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KROSSFIRE1988
I am running stock rims as of now stripped um and fixed curb rash and painted flat black. As far as the front goes one coil cut the needswings bolts should do? And for the rear is it recommended to uses the KMAC kit with the camber arms or the arms just enough? I used the 202 forum link in one of the write ups and built my own, but i used steel tubes instead i didnt trust the alum ones. I was gonna do one coil cut this weekend and instal just the rear arms, would that do or the bolt kits is a def must too? Im finally back for a 3yrs overseas between germany and deployments and my baby needs alot of work to get her were i want, gonna take her to IMPORT ALLIANCE in ATL next spring!!! I Aalso wanna make my first trip up to the DRAGON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I USED THESE FOR MY ARMS Coleman 127-109 Coleman Tie Rod, Swedged Steel, 9" - 127-109 Racing Warehouse racingwarehouse.com
Thats awsome, i went to import alliance in Charrolate this summer and it was awesome. But defiantly only arms in the back, trust me. And i couldve told you there was no point in those "adjustable" coilovers

Last edited by caseycowan5; 11-15-2012 at 02:02 AM.