View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 12:29 PM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Hands Free Phone

Millions of options, some better than others. I bought an FM / Bluetooth transmitter years ago that works great. I can play music from it through the stereo (from a SAN card, a USB or IPhone and I can answer and make calls with the sound through the speakers via the Bluetooth with any phone. It works great. No need for an extra microphone. Everyone says I am loud and clear. Its small, plugs into the cig lighter, it even has a readout of the file / sone (very small though and impossible to read from just sitting in the drivers seat). It also came with a steering remote attachement to click to answer the phone or change the song or even increase or decrease the volume etc. Is it perfect? No, but for 50 bucks it's been well worth it. I've had it for 3.5 years and use it every day. There are a ton of these out their. Mine actually matches the silver dash almost exactly. You can get some with Green readout color to match the lights too. Many just say upgrade to a new head unit that has all the new functionality including bluetooth. Maybe someday but frankly, I like the stock look and I've been able to function quite nicely with mine so.............in my view, it's an easy way to get what you need without the need to wire, resplace etc.

See the pics in post 10 of this thread: https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...r-gps-mod.html

Last edited by PNA; 02-04-2015 at 12:33 PM.