Old 10-30-2017, 01:18 PM
Franc Rauscher
Received 511 Likes on 353 Posts
Default Re: CAA#9 (Crossfires Across America #9) St. Francisville, LA - May 25, 26, 27, 28 20

Originally Posted by ewaynec
Frankly Franc you violated your own rule by voting and giving your opinion!
Actually, I didn't state an Opinion, I stated a fact. And if you understood my words correctly I didn't vote on where or how the CAA should be.

Just the Opposite.

The original concept was that the CAA NOT be hosted in the same place but travel about the country every year,,,; so more Crossies could have a chance to go. As the First CAA Sponsor the only rules we set were that there were no rules but a tradition of passing the torch to any group who wanted to host the next one. The West Coast region got theirs in RENO. The west also had one in Colorado.

Sorta like the Olympics. Never consecutively in the same place, or following the same format. Which as a Forum member for 10 years, and as one of the founding hosts of the CAA, is a set of facts I feel I have the credibility to place before the current group. Given the in warranted animosity and confusion about the CAA concept, I took the initiative in an effort to clarify.

My apologies to anyone who may still yet be confused.

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 10-31-2017 at 08:41 AM.