Old 12-26-2018, 12:49 PM
15Spokes
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Are we sure the HE water system 'self burps' itself?

Originally Posted by onehundred80

There is a How To PDF that shows how to do this job with the minimum intake of air into the system. Basically you clamp the system close to the pump, you loose just a small of coolant. If you have a NWings coolant separation kit installed you will want to open it up, if you have a header tank it should self-purge l think (?)
I’ll add the PDF. It shows the installation of a Johnson pump which is now out of favour, the Bosch pump withlastthree numbers of xxx010 being preferred.

These photos are of my Bosch 0210 pump installation.
There is a How To PDF that shows how to do this job with the minimum intake of air into the system. Basically you clamp the system close to the pump, you loose just a small of coolant. If you have a NWings coolant separation kit installed you will want to open it up, if you have a header tank it should self-purge l think (?) I’ll add the PDF. It shows the installation of a Johnson pump which is now out of favour, the Bosch pump withlastthree numbers of xxx010 being preferred. These photos are of my Bosch 0210 pump installation. [/QUOTE] Thanks 180, Ive downloaded all the documentation ive got the hose pinch clamps, ive got the new Bosch pump. I have factory set up ( ie no coolant separation kit). i just don't know how to purge the pump via sn external power source via those tiny pins in the connector ?