Thread: Rcm
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 11:57 AM
1951sms
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rcm

Originally Posted by onehundred80
These cars are super sensitive to batteries that are not up to par, the battery should show something more than 12 volts. Get the battery tested at an auto parts store and reolace if necessary.
I have had batteries that look like they are charged and they are not in fact. Sounds like the battery is shot inside the case, with one or two cells dead. How old is the battery?
I have just put a new battery in it.Took the RCM back out to look it over again. I turn the key to starter mode yet nothing happens. The cooling fan does start running.I need someone to ck the relays to see if I'm seeing any response to it. I bought this last week at a really great deal. They said that it had to have the "new" used key asy. needed programed. I went there over 2 hour drive with the knowledge that I could Program it. I did it cranked over about 5 seconds but nothing after that. The battery was said to be new...3 years ago new.lol They even went down farther in the cost! So we drug it back home. Soldered the circuit board, put the New Battery in today and still nothing. HELP I'M DROWNING LOL

Last edited by 1951sms; 01-26-2019 at 01:29 PM.