TSBs and How-To Articles This is for information on Technical Service Bulletins and for posting How-To Articles.

Rcm

Old 02-21-2019, 10:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rcm

I do use it, I had noticed the the wire coming out of the old Halo was separated at the Halo. only one wire was attached. The newer one was good there but they just cut it to get it out, I used my wire and soldered my end onto it.

Old 02-21-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by 1951sms
I do use it, I had noticed the the wire coming out of the old Halo was separated at the Halo. only one wire was attached. The newer one was good there but they just cut it to get it out, I used my wire and soldered my end onto it.
​​​​​
I used the new key, The instrument lights come on but I can't get the starter to engage. After a few seconds the cooling fan comes on.

Old 02-21-2019, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80

You use the key that came with your latest SKREEM,correct? We will assumethat it is the correct one.
You had better say what happens now when you turn the key, you have various things happen in earlier threads, so let’s start over with the current happenings. Any codes set?
I used the new key, The instrument lights come on but I can't get the starter to engage. After a few seconds the cooling fan comes on.I can't get anything out of either of my three Code Readers.I did have my RCM rebuilt as well.

Last edited by 1951sms; 02-21-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:15 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

I used the new key, The instrument lights come on but I can't get the starter to engage. After a few seconds the cooling fan comes on.I can't get anything out of either of my three Code Readers.I did have my RCM rebuilt as well.
Send the RCM back to tighed1 with a note telling him what is happening.

Old 02-21-2019, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire
Send the RCM back to tighed1 with a note telling him what is happening.
Oh really!!! I think I have?? I paid for everything to be done.

Old 02-21-2019, 06:25 PM

Oh really!!! I think I have?? I paid for everything to be done.
I need to know something...I have an appointment in the morning with a guy who said that he is good with these cars. But, if it might be the RCM I don't need to have him look at it. I have had my Wife to turn the key over while I made contact with the Relay. That's I guess is the one causing the problem and never cranked the motor a bit. I don't want to shoot myself in the foot, what should I do....PLEASE

Old 03-08-2019, 04:55 PM

I am watching your posts and all the answering back to you. I might be walking down that same road.
However my key fob is the original fob. no other fob exists .
Don't be frustrated keep pursuing. Make sure you are clearly stating what they are asking