Thread: SKREEM Options
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 01:14 PM
onehundred80
Received 551 Likes on 463 Posts
Default Re: SKREEM Options

Originally Posted by LadyMills
So Chrysler (with my lifetime warranty I purchased) bought a SKREEM module from Needswings and programmed it and had the dealership install it. Now the problem is the car was started too many times under fault, so the PCM board is bad, and there is no way to replace that.

OR IS THERE? Is my car really dead now?

Chrysler has decided to wash their hands of this and refund my warranty. But I'm still on the hook for the SKREEM module (which is fine, I was going to buy one anyway.)
Why would Chrysler buy from NeedsWings. If the SKREEM can be replaced why not the PCM. The dealer screwed up the PCM, so it is their fault not yours.
It looks like the warranty supplier is looking for the cheap way out, The SKREEM is only good for your car, it is not any use to another car.
You are being ripped off.
You could buy all the required components from one car that is being parted out, these can be purchased for under $1,000.
Ignition switch and halo, key, SKREEM and PCM. You then change the new ignition tumbler for your old one and use your old key which you have put in the new fob.

Last edited by onehundred80; 02-07-2019 at 01:24 PM.