Old 03-14-2020, 11:15 PM
KnightRyder_77
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Tires, battery and oil change and anything else ?

Originally Posted by Speedy4x4
Mine
Kenwood kmr-d558bt
Skar tx65c components on factory amp
Skar tweeters on dash beside a pillars
Oem tweeters in door on factory amp
Skar skv2-1500.1 amp powering
2 Skar zvx -8 subwoofers in 2 seperate sealed boxes
And still have plenty of room for my luggage and bags every week
If I get tired, it will keep me awake, hahah

Have 4 tweeters installed.
With my 2 sub boxes, I made them so I can fit 4 armor cans in between them, and carry some tools.

I have been wanting to get a pair of either 6x9 3 or 5 way or 6x9 woofers for mids and make spacer rings and take out the Pyle 6 5 out, the 6x9 would be facing the seat just get a pair that the magnets fit inside the holes if you don't want to do any trimming.

I did have the vvx 8v3 which are only 400 watts rms less than the 800 or 900 watts rms of the zvx, and they did good in sealed boxes but the zvx is rated for .6 cu ft in sealed boxes but I am not a fan of them in sealed boxes, they would sound great in ported .
​​​​​​​I built and modified 3 different sealed boxes and still can't get the zvx 8 to sound how I want in sealed boxes

But as I said on my ling drives sometimes late at night if I am tired, I have my music to keep me up and alert.

I have a 180 amp alternator new still in the box, I haven't put on yet.

I went with 8 's for the size, since I carry luggage every week, I have plenty of room to set luggage on top.
So I have a question when you have time? would you be willing to take some.pics and also.roughly what did that install cost?