View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Coyote
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: AT Tranny stuck in gear

Originally Posted by onehundred80
In the Documentation thread are parts list for all years and models. You can find the part number there, do not use this number to buy the part as it is a Chrysler number.You must buy it using the Mercedes number from a Mercedes dealer as it will be cheaper, the Chrysler dealer will buy the part from the Mercedes dealer and add large markup for you to pay. It is after all a Mercedes part.
Hi onehundred80. Thanks for your input. I can't count the number of times I've relied on the compendium of knowledge you put together on this forum. Over the past 17 years I have had plenty of opportunity to make
good use thatknowledge store. I believe I even downloaded my copy of the SRT6 service manual from there. And I've learned about from your postings over the years as well. Many thanks to you and the rest of the
folks here who have also contributed so much.

I have been looking on Ebay, as that was mentioned in the thread, and have seen many listings. But, to be honest, I think I'll give the local Mercedes dealership to see what they have first. BTW, the Chrysler Part
number is 52108308aa. Apparently it is used in multiple vehicles.

Thanks again!